Prison Break was definitely a candidate for the GOAT series

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Show was pretty good, it started to get a little repetitive towards the end.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Season 1 was off the fukking chain. Top notch from start to finish.

Season 2 was great as well. It got a bit silly with the whole "I need to find Mari Cruz" bit. Other than that. It was still great. Tweener actually became an interesting character.

Season 3....meh. Some good, some not so good. TBag was such a great character in season 1/2. But they made him just a fukking beggar/server ass dude that season.

Season 4. I actually thought it was good until
*spoiler*

Self is trying to sell Syclla. Also the ridiculous mom is still alive and they're really not brothers. I mean WTF??

TBag (and to a lesser extent Mahone) was the only reason to watch season 4. He was back being a badass again and also shedding more light to his psyche.

The "we are Captives of our own Identify" bit both at the meeting and when he was in the car:mjcry:

The "Worry into the night....for Joy cometh in the morning" :to:

Dude had a real identity crisis. Then they totally made him just "another thug" the 2nd half of the season.

Is it me...or did the two main actors GET WORSE as the show went on? They were good the first couple of seasons. Particularly the guy who played Scofield. But damn were they awful by the end. Scofield sounding like a bad Batman imitation and Burrows acting was so bad I thought he was trolling.

Mahone was great throughout the show.

Abruzzi was a boss.

They guy who played Kellerman was pretty good as well.

The first two seasons are great.

TBag should have got a spinoff.

Although

He is in episode 3 of Breakout Kings

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
edit

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
My sister is watching it on Netflix right now.

Looks average, and that lead guy is one of the worst actors I've ever seen in my life.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm 20 episodes into season 1
:ohhh: I never knew this show was a political thriller like "24".

I loved s1 but this made me :mjlol:

American network television is so absurd. Who wants to see 22 to 24 episodes. I wish they would be more like UK shows and give a 6 dope hours. it may have worked 10 years ago but these days with social media and so much streaming content around it's kind of absurd

Maybe it's just me though

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
For me, show went down after season 3. The Sona stuff was good enough, but the Scylla part and that unnecessary dramatic finale were :camby: status.