Prison Break was definitely a candidate for the GOAT series

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Season 1: Yes. The rest of the seasons were laughably stupid for many reasons. It should've just been a miniseries and that's it.
this.

though tbag was a dope enough character for me to keep up with the trash seasons

but i find it kinda funny that so many people are just discovering this show in the past year or so..i know its on netflix but those of us who saw it from the beginning had to be home when it was on :heh:

i did not have DVR back then

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Should have stopped after season 2, season 3 was the start of crapness.

I had a thing for that crazy bytch though
:takedat:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Prison Break overrated and made for slow ass dudes who think they're smart. Ain't shyt been good on a network besides HBO since LOST and that's real talk.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
One of my favourite shows of all time. Like most said season 1 was :ohlawd: I didn't mind the "run" in season 2, and season 3 in Sona could have capped it off quite nicely. That preview for season 3 was :whew: and Mahone giving Michael tips on how to fight was :yes: Shame they lost the filming spot. Them bringing back Sarah after people were outraged with them killing her off will forever be :pachaha: to me.

Too much fukkery in 4 and 5 with The Company but whatever. Final Break movie wasn't bad either.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i remember loving season 1, liking the seconds season and then just started hating it more and more as time went on.
Liz Lemon can sup the rest of the series up once they got themselves back in prison...

blrg.gif

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Damn it had a season 4 & 5 :dahell:

i stopped watching when they got locked up in Panama i believe wit that nikka who was Anthony Anderson/Antwan Mitchells right hand on The Shield.

Show was straight tried to be Oz tho

Teabag= Vern
Oreily was ol dude and the nurse

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That it was, my dad watched the series on Netflix and stays talking about it. Michael & Lincoln will be on episode 10 of The Flash.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Be a GOAT contender after 1 good season, brehs.

Fred.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
This Thread gets made every 3 months ...

:thumbsdown: at Scofield being simp.

:smoker: Alex Mahone the Gawd

:rip: to Veronica, I was upset they killed her so early

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
originally it was only supposed to be 1 season... like a mini series.. i remember the promos.

these n*ggaz got greedy and tried to add seasons where there wasn't supposed to be any,

end it after the 1st season and it's one of the GOAT mini-series of all time.. up there with Band of Brothers and chet

I originally said 3 seasons, but a mini series series that ended with them escaping and riding off into the sunset would have been :banderas: