Prince really spent years trying to smash Tamron Hall?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
She slipped up in one interview and
admitted that the Gawd Ripped them Draws.
He piped ananda lewis to.
UKVu0t8.gif
That ain't saying much, Ananda was a hoe selling, I don't think he smashed Tamron

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Only young dudes and nikkas who don't know better think Prince was gay

They don't understand that at certain points in even recent history, the things that would be considered effeminate now was just dudes showing range with their level of swag

Rick James used to be on the same type of time...all them 80's Hair Band CACs too...David Bowie...

And no one on The Coli has gotten more trim than anyone I've mentioned so far

Rick James probably tossed up some of these nikkas aunties and grandmothers and mans was using the same eyeliner as them :russ:

Remember: Some women love the idea of an effeminate man and an effeminate LOOKING man who is still masculine?

Well shyt they might has well start breaking down at the very sight of him

ex. Micheal Jackson
A LOT of these 80's legend were playing both team tho...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didnt you pressure a woman into having sex with you on some borderline rape shyt

are you really the best choice for a representation of masculinity

prince rogers nelson never had to take any p*ssy tho. i can guarantee that :yeshrug:

Only if you lack reading comprehension,thats what you think I did. The man spent years "playing" gay for attention at best,so I cant rock with Prince Jussie Rogers as much as you can ,but do you champ.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
“Happily married” but you’re sending another man bathroom selfies and having sexually charged text messages/emails with him. If she’s willing to share this much with the public, its definitely gone farther than that.
$10 says Prince had Tamron purifying herself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. :wow:

Last edited: