Prince really spent years trying to smash Tamron Hall?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Happily married” but you’re sending another man bathroom selfies and having sexually charged text messages/emails with him. If she’s willing to share this much with the public, its definitely gone farther than that.
Be them married ones doing the most dirt. Specifically military wives but that’s another thread :pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real nikkas know. I been following her career since she was Tee tee's gf who cheated on him and had a 3some with Malik and Meagan Good on The Game.
Found out about her because she did a song Blu was featured on. Then she was on G4TV as one of the racially ambiguous chicks that did news.

My brother works as a sound engineer and she came in for a session. Said he had the :whew:the whole time.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Off topic but on it appolonia can still get it

@Kang The Conqueror
Present day Apollonia?

Nah Fam. She looks good for an old broad, but nah

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She slipped up in one interview and
admitted that the Gawd Ripped them Draws.
He piped ananda lewis to.
UKVu0t8.gif
Is there like a place I can learn more about Prince? I hear stories about him and I feel like due to my age I didn’t peep his game until he was gone and I got older.

Daps
I remember being annoyed that despite being an old head at that point, Prince was pulling girls like Andy Allo about 10 years back.

Shyt is still confusing to me low-key