PRINCE letting it be known that’s he’s from HARLEM and that’s why he didn’t jump on MICHAEL JACKSON’s song LMAO!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Dude was gayer than a pink flamingo, y’all need to give it up. All the nikkas in the industry was playing with bussy on the low.

Deadass, what straight black man behave like this?
Dude always had a bad bytch...literally no one has ever told stories of him engaging in funny play with men. He always kept a bytch on him.

He did slot of shyt for shock value...he toned down his image as he got older but he was on that sexual shyt too much early on.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'd think a gay lover or two would've popped up somewhere in 40+ yrs, but no all we have is evidence of him being with the baddest women ever. And the early music was so slamming even the hardest hard-core men gave him a pass for all the cringe worthy behavior and outfits. We just laughed and still jammed

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
He just thought the song was corny.

Lowkey BAD is a very average album:sas2:

And Mike is the KING but :patrice:

Outside of like 3 jawns the album is corny to me.
"Violence, you chose." :pachaha:

i-dont-want-peace-i-want-problems-always.gif

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't blame him..last time he went to an event where he wasn't in control he got embarrassed:bryan:

Although I was never a Prince fan, and I never compared him to Micheal, when I watched this video, he did pretty good, and better than I thought he would. He blended that funk and rock and roll like I never seen. I was one that didn't realize how talented he was until after he passed. He should have never been called on stage to perform along side two dancers like James Brown, who could moon walk on one foot, and Michael Jackson who could dance like I don't know what. Most artists would have gotten embarrassed trying to dance after them two, especially a rock artist.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prince was gayer than a muthafukka. A real “pansexual” he would fukk anyone. Man, woman, wouldn’t matter.

…and I don’t care. It’s Prince. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as i like prince, i think this was his way of shaking off accusations. Nobody back then was stupid enough to think that those lines meant anything other than an asswhooping.

Even if prince was gay or pansexual or whatever they call the shyt, maybe he just didn't want to say those lines to michael jackson a guy he wasn't attracted to and didn't want him saying to him

but he was obviously making a joke about it

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"elderly fish" is my new name for milf or mature woman....lmaoooo faaaamm that shyt has me rolling.