Primm's Hood Reviews - YouTube Channel

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The random "Oh my God" at the right time fukking be have me rollin

And damn near everytime he uses it is the "Right time", coupled with a quick camera pan in or some shyt. The zoom ins be lowkey adding to the shyts too. This the first one that I saw that really made me fumble my beverage.

Dude editing on point without being too excessive. He needs to add that "I don't like that shyt" from time to time from Belly too.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

And damn near everytime he uses it is the "Right time", coupled with a quick camera pan in or some shyt. The zoom ins be lowkey adding to the shyts too. This the first one that I saw that really made me fumble my beverage.

Dude editing on point without being too excessive. He needs to add that "I don't like that shyt" from time to time from Belly too.

fukking facts
The south central one kills me

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Them niguhs had access to some of the greatest producers ever and some of those beats in that movie. Bro.
it's crazy how much access to things they had and both movies sucked. No structure or nothing just a and then this happened storyline with this nikka gloing up after every murder like megaman. I hope he does snow on the bluff next that movie was just as bad.