Primm's Hood Reviews - YouTube Channel

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The only slight against him and that's just me personally, is him always putting in that non-funny "Pickle head ass boy" roast shyt in his edits, but that's like one percent taking away from the other 99 that always has me rolling. I first saw that South Central shyt and it took me damn near a day and a half to finish the whole thing, it was so fukking funny. :deadmanny:

I expect him to rise even further 'cause he got a whole dearth of classic hood movies he ain't even touched yet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dso9p4.gif

Rest easy, King.​

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only slight against him and that's just me personally, is him always putting in that non-funny "Pickle head ass boy" roast shyt in his edits, but that's like one percent taking away from the other 99 that always has me rolling. I first saw that South Central shyt and it took me damn near a day and a half to finish the whole thing, it was so fukking funny. :deadmanny:

I expect him to rise even further 'cause he got a whole dearth of classic hood movies he ain't even touched yet.
I wanna see "Above the Rim". Its so over the top, I know it'll be funny

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dso9p4.gif

Rest easy, King.​
Breh ain't even scratched the surface with the amount hood movies there are :wow: