Pretty soon you gonna have choose

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The people in here saying they don't believe in God will be the ones quickest to cry out to Him when they're in danger or need.

and if he’s merciful he’ll help out
If he’s petty he won’t
And if he doesn’t exist it won’t matter

All this “personification” of God is irrelevant. He either loves us or he’s not real. If the being that created all things in the observable and non-observable universe acts like a spiteful child, I dunno if I want to spend my eternity worshipping him :hubie:

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
God of course, through the blood of Jesus I am saved, Jesus made clay and gave me the spiritual eyes to see through the lies of this world! I am waiting for my saviour to return on his horse, please guys I'm begging you repent and turn to Jesus, you will not regret it

Ask for the holy spirit and a new heart

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
If he’s petty he won’t

All this “personification” of God is irrelevant. He either loves us or he’s not real. If the being that created all things in the observable and non-observable universe acts like a spiteful child, I dunno if I want to spend my eternity worshipping him :hubie:
he does love us though, so you admit he's real?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
he does love us though, so you admit he's real?

I can’t admit something I don’t know

you’re saying “he loves us” because that’s what’s in that specific book. I could be wrong, who knows for sure (and I don’t mean having faith which is justification for your beliefs, I mean observable fact)

The spin of this thread is that ironically, if he is real and loves us, there is no hell. A REAL loving parent isn’t going to lock you out of their home because you’re stubborn, a real God wouldn’t have made me question him and then be mad that I have questions when he can so easily reveal himself in my heart.

So if he is real and all loving, it won’t matter whether or not I believe in him...I’ll be in heaven :myman:

OR he’s not real
OR he’s not all loving

:yeshrug:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
If he’s petty he won’t

But your entire post is you personifying God
:jbhmm:

People do it without even realizing it.

The Bible says specifically that His ways are not like our ways, and that we cannot understand how He works. All we can do is choose to have faith or not.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven

you’re saying “he loves us” because that’s what’s in that specific book. I could be wrong, who knows for sure (and I don’t mean having faith which is justification for your beliefs, I mean observable fact)

The spin of this thread is that ironically, if he is real and loves us, there is no hell. A REAL loving parent isn’t going to lock you out of their home because you’re stubborn, a real God wouldn’t have made me question him and then be mad that I have questions when he can so easily reveal himself in my heart.

So if he is real and all loving, it won’t matter whether or not I believe in him...I’ll be in heaven :myman:

OR he’s not real
OR he’s not all loving

are you just "stubborn" or do you ignore the fact that he became man and died on a cross and constantly use his name in vain while disrespecting your neighbor? On top of many other things, Because lets be real, we all do this or have done this so to write it off as just being "stubborn" is playing willfully ignorant

You can't have your cake and eat it too, basically God can only be real if he plays by your standards of doing whatever you want and still being blessed with eternal life, you believe a heaven where people who rape and eat babies are just forgiven and get a slap on the wrist with no punishment

and theres multiple observable PROOF of the miracles in the bible being real 100%, Noah's ark being found, Sodom and Gommorha ruins, chariot parts in the red sea, I can link them if you want but you can look it up yourself if you truly want to know if God is real and aren't just dancing around the truth

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 400 year prophecy? Does it have anything to do with the transatlantic slave trade? In 1619 the first slaves arrived in Virginia 400 years was 2019. Now look at how 2020 is shaping up to be?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
are you just "stubborn" or do you ignore the fact that he became man and died on a cross and constantly use his name in vain while disrespecting your neighbor? On top of many other things, Because lets be real, we all do this or have done this so to write it off as just being "stubborn" is playing willfully ignorant

You can't have your cake and eat it too, basically God can only be real if he plays by your standards of doing whatever you want and still being blessed with eternal life, you believe a heaven where people who rape and eat babies are just forgiven and get a slap on the wrist with no punishment

and theres multiple observable PROOF of the miracles in the bible being real 100%, Noah's ark being found, Sodom and Gommorha ruins, chariot parts in the red sea, I can link them if you want but you can look it up yourself if you truly want to know if God is real and aren't just dancing around the truth
Pm me that shyt please bro. All of it.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
All things are being revealed in these end times... such as those in Israel right now aren't really Jews. Many of them are Khazars, aka the 'serpent people'. Who is the serpent? Satan. Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 literally tells you this twice.

Revelation 2:9, KJV: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9, KJV: "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Yes Jesus is returning soon, so it is time to accept Him as savior. We are in the birth pangs, but this is nothing compared to what is coming.

TL15

Veteran
Daps

him becoming man and dying isn’t fact. It’s a story from the book.

I’m not being “stubborn” but there is no proof of that.

I’m not saying God is only real on “my terms”, that would be foolish. I’m bringing up the fallacy of religion that is thousands of years old.

You can’t have a God that is wholly benevolent AND all powerful, that allows for evil. If he can control everything and evil exists then he is not wholly benevolent, if he CANT control everything - so evil exists against his benevolence - then he’s not all powerful.

You can’t bring up “Noah’s Ark”, etc. being found as proof of God. A boat being found doesn’t mean anything, chariot ruins aren’t definitive proof of anything. I can tell you that a rock keeps lions away and just because there are no lions nearby, doesn’t mean it’s true. You’d have to understand that the stories of the Bible are recycled from older religions, but I guess you wouldn’t want to hear that “fact”

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

OR he’s not real
OR he’s not all loving

But God didn't lock you out of His home. He gave you the key. You simply lose the key by not having faith in Him.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
But God didn't lock you out of His home. He gave you the key. You simply lose the key by not having faith in Him.

Why make people "faithless"?

If we are going to have a serious conversation, why would God give me the capacity to be faith less if he doesn't want it?

I get the whole "free will" thing (I'm more educated on the subject than people think) but even with free will, it doesn't make sense if "God is in control". There are a lot of fallacies that should be rectified before believing any religion :yeshrug: