@Pressure, enough yapping. I want that ban bet, CAC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:ehh:

I wish someone could take over that thread. It was made for moments like this. I’m just working to much to keep up with it now.

Alot of fakkit got called out in that thread and ignored it and tried to deflect. They should be bushed at the least.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Breh, I've seen all the receipts. He's a black Service Engineer for a major corporation who does photography on the side and is somewhat politically active, just like he says he is. I've seen all his socials, his work receipts, his college receipts. He's basically exactly who he says he is with at worse slight exaggerations no different than I'm sure everyone has.

And take a look at our history of interactions with each other and how much hate we talk in both directions. Why would I vouch for him unless it was true?

You look pathetic when you have to rely on identity attacks rather than dealing with someone's argument. You look even dumber when the identity attacks are false.
So he isn't Jagpreet?

I'll revert back to my original assumption that he is a c00n piece of shyt . . "Somewhat politically active" explains why he's actively twerking for the zionist ethnic cleansers and ok with little kids getting blown up :mjlol:

The arguments from this guy are support for killing innocents, breaking international law and terrorism :heh: sure you can understand the bewilderment when someone claims to be black, but supports apartheid and genocide against a native population, wherever it may be

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, I've seen all the receipts. He's a black Service Engineer for a major corporation who does photography on the side and is somewhat politically active, just like he says he is. I've seen all his socials, his work receipts, his college receipts. He's basically exactly who he says he is with at worse slight exaggerations no different than I'm sure everyone has.

And take a look at our history of interactions with each other and how much hate we talk in both directions. Why would I vouch for him unless it was true?

You look pathetic when you have to rely on identity attacks rather than dealing with someone's argument. You look even dumber when the identity attacks are false.
Respect. :wow:

Even if we always beefing over the politics. :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll revert back to my original assumption that he is a c00n piece of shyt . . "Somewhat politically active" explains why he's actively twerking for the zionist ethnic cleansers and ok with little kids getting blown up :mjlol:

The arguments from this guy are support for killing innocents, breaking international law and terrorism :heh: sure you can understand the bewilderment when someone claims to be black, but supports apartheid and genocide against a native population, wherever it may be

I completely disagree with his stance on Israel, and we clash on a bunch of other issues too. But I know numerous people of all colors on all sides of every issue we disagree on. While I think he is tremendously wrong in his stances on war, wealth, the environment, etc., I've never once seen him say something anti-Black. You can have a misguided view of the world no matter who you are.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I completely disagree with his stance on Israel, and we clash on a bunch of other issues too. But I know numerous people of all colors on all sides of every issue we disagree on. While I think he is tremendously wrong in his stances on war, wealth, the environment, etc., I've never once seen him say something anti-Black. You can have a misguided view of the world no matter who you are.
Wait till he finds out there are black Palestinians. . . That will not change his racist, apartheid terrorist suporting stance at all. c00n scum twerking for his pathetic political future :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Come on man, I care about the environment and upward mobility for black americans, appropriately taxing the wealthy, overall better wealth distribution, providing universal Healthcare and other left leaning positions.

But you're right, we do have drastically different views on war and Israel.

@merklman you can call me a zionists or whatever, but you gotta stop trying to define my blackness over the issue.

We disagree. It's okay.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Come on man, I care about the environment and upward mobility for black americans, appropriately taxing the wealthy, overall better wealth distribution, providing universal Healthcare and other left leaning positions.

But you're right, we do have drastically different views on war and Israel.

@merklman you can call me a zionists or whatever, but you gotta stop trying to define my blackness over the issue.

We disagree. It's okay.
Your blackness :dead: twerking for some aipac $$ you fraud. Someone who would be happy with support for annihilating a whole other people so you can get some slight improvement in your career? Shilling for literal terrorism? You a fukk boy c00n, plain and simple

You the type who would've been c00ning for South Africa 40 years ago

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It's too many different conversations to debate over right now, but I don't think you're serious about the changes that would need to be made to actually save Black wealth, Black education, environmental integrity, etc. The current system can't just be tweaked to produce slightly better ratios when the current system is fundamentally designed to exploit the environment and destroy opportunity for the poor. And I believe it's hard for you to see that because your financial and social position makes you personally invested in the status quo.

Would you accept a tradeoff where your salary was cut in half and you could no longer travel overseas or afford expensive restaurants and camera equipment, and your children went to the same school as all the other black kids in town, but in return every child in Charlotte grew up with a decent education, clean air, and a social safety net that kept them outside of poverty?

Now, would you accept that tradeoff if instead of it being every child, it meant just three more Black children were able to grow up outside poverty? :jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol

You should see how speaks on black folk that aren't American then.

Dude turns into a complete MAGA cac.
:pachaha:

I wholeheartedly stand by my belief that black experience is not monolithic and there are things that black immigrants don't hold as valuable as native black Americans.

That said, Im always gonna dunk on you Canadian dudes trying to give inout on black American because that's just what we do. :banderas:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's too many different conversations to debate over right now, but I don't think you're serious about the changes that would need to be made to actually save Black wealth, Black education, environmental integrity, etc. The current system can't just be tweaked to produce slightly better ratios when the current system is fundamentally designed to exploit the environment and destroy opportunity for the poor. And I believe it's hard for you to see that because your financial and social position makes you personally invested in the status quo.

Would you accept a tradeoff where your salary was cut in half and you could no longer travel overseas or afford expensive restaurants and camera equipment, and your children went to the same school as all the other black kids in town, but in return every child in Charlotte grew up with a decent education, clean air, and a social safety net that kept them outside of poverty?

Now, would you accept that tradeoff if instead of it being every child, it meant just three more Black children were able to grow up outside poverty? :jbhmm:
Of course not, because I think there's enough wealth in America where we can fix the issues with poverty and the education system to make large scale change without the need to removes life's pleasures.

And my child currently goes to school with the other black kids in town. I think it's important and I have issues with private schools, charters and vouchers, because I don't think it's a scalable solution and it leaves for too many people behind. And that's outside of the social aspect and not wanting your child to believe they ar better than their peers because of their daddy's job.

The country as a whole has a large scale failure in investing in it's citizens in meaningful ways despite having the ability to do so.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Of course not, because I think there's enough wealth in America where we can fix the issues with poverty and the education system to make large scale change without the need to removes life's pleasures.

And that's the fundamental difference between us. You wouldn't even hypothetically do it, even if you were guarenteed that it would raise all those other kids up, if it would infringe on your ability to exploit wealth. And because of that ideological stance, you're primed to reject solutions which might make your current lifestyle more difficult to maintain.....thus convincing yourself "there has to be another way" whether there actually is not.

From a straight resource perspective, it's impossible for all Americans to live like you do. The resources simply don't exist for the plane travel alone. And from a power distribution perspective, it's impossible that the necessary changes will be made that will fix opportunity for the people at the bottom because all the people at the top are influenced by the same dilemna as you are, and like you they're unwilling to let go of their wealth for the greater good. And, unfortunately, they have an outsized role (in fact almost unilateral most of the time) in making the decisions that impact everyone else.

Education inequality will never be meaningfully addressed so long as well-off kids get better teachers and schools, because addressing it would cut out their advantage over everyone else. Health inequality will never be meaningfully addressed so long as the well-off people get the better hospitals and doctors, because addressing it would mean they got the same services as everyone else. Wealth inequality will never be meaningfully addressed so long as well-off people are making economic rents off of their rental properties and passive investments, because addressing it would mean they're not profiting off of the work of others anymore. Justice inequality will never be meaningfully addressed so long as well-off people have better lawyers than everyone else, because addressing it would mean they would have to give up their own legal advantage.

I don't believe that you're as seriously committed to solving those issues as you think you are, because you're unwilling to see solutions that bring your own privilege into question.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.