@Pressure, enough yapping. I want that ban bet, CAC

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going back and editing out years old posts is a weird thing to do, especially after they've already been quoted.
taking literal days to find "gotcha" posts is a totally normal thing to do though. :childplease:

What a fukking loser :mjlol:
you still mad i clowned you for being illiterate breh? :umad:

or was it the fact that you didnt know the difference between 20% and 80%, you fukkin retard :mjlol:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm here. Where's your name, Jagmeet? :jbhmm:

RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24​

:ehh:

I wish someone could take over that thread. It was made for moments like this. I’m just working to much to keep up with it now.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
taking literal days to find "gotcha" posts is a totally normal thing to do though. :childplease:
Only goofy c00ns try to pop shyt then hit reverse….

You on some weird shyt if you not willing to stand by your words…

shyt, you could even be saying shyt in this post that you will be regretting later. Internet nikka ass antics. You been goofy

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only goofy c00ns try to pop shyt then hit reverse….

You on some weird shyt if you not willing to stand by your words…

shyt, you could even be saying shyt in this post that you will be regretting later. Internet nikka ass antics. You been goofy
Who are you

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Going back and editing your post to erase your real identity because you think pretending to be someone else lends more credibility to your criticism is even weirder.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Finding out these motherfukkers hang out offline, have equally exorbitant post counts
nearly mirror each other's politics 1:1 is eye opening. :pachaha:

That's all I'mma say.

I've never hung out with him in my life and I despise his politics, we disagree on almost everything on here. Did you have any other lies you wanted to get off your chest today?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going back and editing your post to erase your real identity because you think pretending to be someone else lends more credibility to your criticism is even weirder.
No, it stops retards from spamming threads and harassing me. Scouring my post history to find any hint of me not being black to discredit my points is fukking weirdo behavior. But go ahead and die on that hill.

?

I don’t know any of you in real life

I’m just another screen name on the website just like you.
Great. Then we're clear on how irrelevant you or your opinion is to me.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, it stops retards from spamming threads and harassing me. Scouring my post history to find any hint of me not being black to discredit my points is fukking weirdo behavior. But go ahead and die on that hill.

Great. Then we're clear on how irrelevant you or your opinion is to me.
No it doesn't, because the comments still exist. We can all still see them. You edited them out, not because you don't want to be harassed over them, but because you want to hide who you really are, which is weird. It doesn't matter that you're not American. That doesn't make your commentary on the sins of this country any less credible, just like being an American doesn't make them *more* credible.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I don't fukk with him at all but I know who he is IRL and he's definitely Black.

At some point y'all gonna learn that there are actual Black people on both sides of every issue. Short of exposing agents who are faking Black in order to divide Black folk or fukk with them in a racist way, this whole "so and so must not be Black because I disagree with them" shyt is a meaningless conversation. Mark Robinson, Candace Owens, and Jesse Lee Peterson all exist too.
We seen the picture, that paedophile is fukking Indian called "Jagmeet" :dead:

Fakkit working in a call centre pretending his name is Joshua :mjlol::heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We seen the picture, that paedophile is fukking Indian called "Jagmeet" :dead:

Fakkit working in a call centre pretending his name is Joshua :mjlol::heh:

Breh, I've seen all the receipts. He's a black Service Engineer for a major corporation who does photography on the side and is somewhat politically active, just like he says he is. I've seen all his socials, his work receipts, his college receipts. He's basically exactly who he says he is with at worse slight exaggerations no different than I'm sure everyone has.

And take a look at our history of interactions with each other and how much hate we talk in both directions. Why would I vouch for him unless it was true?

You look pathetic when you have to rely on identity attacks rather than dealing with someone's argument. You look even dumber when the identity attacks are false.