Press TV talks to Tariq Nasheed

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

forget the youtube crap you are posting. i'm asking you what jobs are they hiring in nigeria because of the color of your skin?

we aint even real dark like sudanese/kenyan nikkas, this shyt is grossly exaggerated. i'm telling you from someone who's from the place and grew up there.

It's like saying 77% of nigerian men are scammers. I mean c'mon man, we know nigeria has problems with our people in the scamming business, but it aint as high as that GTFOH dude, STOP IT.

You are not listening man. If someone tells you 77% of nigerian men are scammers, will you believe that stat?

It's just ridiculous, use common sense man.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
forget the youtube crap you are posting. i'm asking you what jobs are they hiring in nigeria because of the color of your skin?

we aint even real dark like sudanese/kenyan nikkas, this shyt is grossly exaggerated. i'm telling you from someone who's from the place and grew up there.

It's like saying 77% of nigerian men are scammers. I mean c'mon man, we know nigeria has problems with scammers but it aint as high as that GTFOH dude, STOP IT.

your refutation of the statistic is based on you growing up in Nigeria, that's not scientific, why are people in Nigeria not coming out to say these numbers are false, I'm looking all over the internet?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your refutation of the statistic is based on you growing up in Nigeria, that's not scientific, why are people in Nigeria not coming out to say these numbers are false, I'm looking all over the internet?

dude, would you believe if someone said 77% of nigerian men are scammers on the the internet, doing bank fraud, credit card fraud, sending fraudulent fake emails etc.

I'm telling you, the skin bleaching shyt is a small niche just like the scammers but everything is hugely exaggerated by the western media, but since you want to believe everything the slavemasters say, then continue to do so.

This is pure common sense.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
dude, would you believe if someone said 77% of nigerian men are scammers on the the internet, doing bank fraud, sending fraudulent fake emails etc.

I'm telling you, the skin bleaching shyt is a small niche just like the scammers but everything is hugely exaggerated by the western media, but since you want to believe everything the slavemasters say, then continue to do so.

This is pure common sense.

where are the other Nigerians saying that these numbers are false, I'm looking around the internet to find them?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where are the other Nigerians saying that these numbers are false, I'm looking around the internet to find them?

77%? Laughable. This is the most ridiculous stat ever. A country of 174 million people where less than 10% smoke tobacco but 77% of women there won't get farm/market/salon jobs because their skin is too dark... :lolbron:

We aint even got jobs like that in the country, which is why a lot want to travel out of the country seeking greener pastures.

So all the skin bleaching women are travelling to america, so they can get all the light skin opportunities.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show us all the light skin jobs available for the skin bleaching women from nigeria, show us matt504 LMAO...

I'm telling you to use common sense but you refuse to listen and just reason.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Show us all the light skin jobs available for the skin bleaching women from nigeria, show us matt504 LMAO...

I'm telling you to use common sense but you refuse to listen and just reason.

it was my assumption that they were doing it for job opportunities but upon further research, I've come to determine that they're doing it to look more beautiful.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was my assumption that they were doing it for job opportunities but upon further research, I've come to determine that they're doing it to look more beautiful.

show us all the beautiful nigerian skin bleachers, show us. There are many nigerian women living in the states, show us the ones you have seen that were on that shyt.

Nigerian movies are all over the internet, show us these light skinned broads who are getting picked over the dark skinned broads. Igbos are the lightest tribe in nigeria but it's not that lightening bullshyt.

you got a small segment of whoopie goldberg looking broads trying to be light over there and you are here believing these fake lies that it's the norm.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

It's like saying 77% of nigerian men are scammers. I mean c'mon man, we know nigeria has problems with our people in the scamming business, but it aint as high as that GTFOH dude, STOP IT.

You are not listening man. If someone tells you 77% of nigerian men are scammers, will you believe that stat?

It's just ridiculous, use common sense man.
You're getting caught up in some emotional shyt missing the point. Dude, if 35% of Nigerian women are using skin lightening products then that's a huge deal which seems to be the point. You're up here talking like saying that less than 40% of Nigeriam women using skin lightening products is no big deal. That's crazy. Why are so many Africans living in an African country on some self hate shyt?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're getting caught up in some emotional shyt missing the point. Dude, if 35% of Nigerian women are using skin lightening products then that's a huge deal which seems to be the point. You're up here talking like saying that less than 40% of Nigeriam women using skin lightening products is no big deal. That's crazy. Why are so many Africans living in an African country on some self hate shyt?

dude, we all know having light skin is exotic to a lot of black people, being black is just too normal to these fools, they think being light gives an interesting glow, it puts them in a positive better light.

you typing junk about self hate crap, being "very dark" is not exotic to african people except them pale cac ghosts, let's be real especially them fakkits living in europe.

there is no real curiosity, mystery or interest in just being a regular brown skinned person which is the norm. trust me, i have seen this from experience.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being light skin = exotic to a lot of black people

Being very dark = exotic to a lot of pale cac ghosts

Let's be real, this is the real problem with this skin bullshyt. Regular medium toned black people don't get referenced or talked about at all.