Press TV talks to Tariq Nasheed

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fool, i'm nigerian. who do you think you are talking to? continue to believe that junk.

your ethnicity doesn't trump statistics, and if the statistic is invalid, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence that proves it's invalid.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your ethnicity doesn't trump statistics, and if the statistic is invalid, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence that proves it's invalid.

shut up fool, you go around believing useless fake stats, GTFOH you dumbass.

You actually believe 77% of women living in my country, a population of approximately 174 million people are using skin lighetners, you don't even know what are are saying.

burden of proof? you are a big fool. I'm telling you here this shyt is not as high as they are reporting it.

do women use skin bleach in nigeria? yes. but is it as big as it's being profiled over there? NO.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You actually believe 77% of women living in my country, a population of approximately 174 million people are using skin lighetners, you don't even know what are are saying.

burden of proof? you are a big fool. I'm telling you here this shyt is not as high as they are reporting it.

do women use skin bleach in nigeria? yes. but is it as big as it's being profiled over there? NO.

That percentage is too fukking high dude, you are CRAZY if you believe this stat.

Nigeria is a "calling people out country"... You do that shyt and your family could just disown your ass. This also applies to homosexuality and many other things.

My country people have too much ego/pride, that's why nigerians are the most educated in america and other countries.[/QUOTE]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

what percentage of women would you estimate are using skin bleaching creams in Nigeria if 77% is a fake stat?

:lupe:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what percentage of women would you estimate are using skin bleaching creams in Nigeria if 77% is a fake stat?

Less than 40%, nigeria aint really even on that light is right bullshyt like you think, these nikkas be trying to get that smooth silky skin shyt which is very difficult because of the weather conditions over there.

Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world, you on that hating the color of your skin shyt or homo shyt etc and your family, friends, neighbors will just disown your ass.

This is what these fakkits aint reporting, they showing extreme cases trying to make that shyt as if it's the norm. GTFOH with that bullshyt, I'm telling you the truth right here.

If you on that michael jackson shyt over there, you are better off just killing yourself, they will clown you and continue to do so, even spitting on your gravesite after your funeral.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Less than 40%, nigeria aint really even on that light is right bullshyt like you think, these nikkas be trying to get that smooth silky skin shyt which is very difficult because of the weather conditions over there.

Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world, you on that hating the color of your skin shyt or homo shyt etc and your family, friends, neighbors will just disown your ass.

This is what these fakkits aint reporting, they showing extreme cases trying to make that shyt as if it's the norm. GTFOH with that bullshyt, I'm telling you the truth right here.

If you on that michael jackson shyt over there, you are better off just killing yourself, they will clown you and continue to do so, even spitting on your gravesite after your funeral.

how did you reach your estimate of 40%?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did you reach your estimate of 40%?

Less than 40%, it aint higher than that. It's much much lower if you ask me. I don't know any nigerian that's has done that shyt. They are just reporting extreme cases.

Nigeria is too religious man, people got too much ego/pride to be on that shyt.

This is a place where Christians/Muslims who smoke can't even do it in public, you will get called out and shamed, that's how bad the place is.

It's not like the western world where there is more freedom to express yourself. Nigeria is just too conservative, this is a place where television stations would sometimes censor ordinary kissing scenes on network television, it's that bad.

Last edited:

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans are dying on boats trying to escape the motherland because white countries have resources and jobs for them, the system of white supremacy is a global system, white people control Africa and have completely destroyed it via Colonialism, 77% of the people in Nigeria use bleaching creams because they desire lighter skin because of Colonialism. The only way this planet has a chance to survive is by completely eradicating the system of white supremacy and replacing it with a system of justice.
i wouldn't take those likely bs skin bleaching statistics seriously tbh

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my fellow nigerian knows the deal, i see you femi. You know this shyt is bullshyt, fakkits just be putting fake stats in articles to make african countries look bad.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Less than 40%, it aint higher than that. It's much much lower if you ask me. I don't know any nigerian that's has done that shyt. They are just reporting extreme cases.

Nigeria is too religious man, people got too much ego/pride to be on that shyt.

This is a place where Christians/Muslims who smoke can't even do it in public, you will get called out and shamed, that's how bad the place is.

It's not like the western world where there is more freedom to express yourself. Nigeria is just too conservative, this is a place where television stations would sometimes censor ordinary kissing scenes on television, it's that bad.

it seems as if you're making conclusions based on what you haven't seen and ego/pride, that doesn't seem very scientific, the WHO isn't just guessing at these numbers.

:francis:

http://www.who.int/ipcs/assessment/public_health/mercury_flyer.pdf

why do you think they're bs, do you have any evidence that refutes the statistic?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
http://www.nairaland.com/search?q=bleach&search=Search

I'm sure you guys are familiar with Nairaland, bleaching seems to be a popular topic of discussion.

http://www.nairaland.com/2302782/why-nigerian-women-bleach-like#33551639

here's a comment from that thread that doesn't quite flesh with the idea of bleaching being frowned upon.

The society seems to prefer light-skinned women to the dark ones. Check our billboards, pamphlets, musical videos, modelling etc, you would see the light-skinned more than the dark-skinned.

We seem to encourage it, the reason many women bleach just to fit in and increase their chances of getting offers. We need a great departure from this norm before all our ladies turn to 'fanta face coke body'
grin.png

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems as if you're making conclusions based on what you haven't seen and ego/pride, that doesn't seem very scientific, the WHO isn't just guessing at these numbers.

http://www.who.int/ipcs/assessment/public_health/mercury_flyer.pdf

why do you think they're bs, do you have any evidence that refutes the statistic?

i have personal experience and a mind that does critical thinking well enough to understand that when most people in Nigeria are below the poverty line, 8 out of 10 of them aren't going to be spending money on bleaching creams

let's not act like studies about people of African decent have often been skewed and disingenuous. like that bullshyt about black women and hiv

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i have personal experience and a mind that does critical thinking well enough to understand that when most people in Nigeria are below the poverty line, 8 out of 10 of them aren't going to be spending money on bleaching creams

let's not act like studies about people of African decent have often been skewed and disingenuous. like that bullshyt about black women and hiv

if having lighter skin could net them better job opportunities then it's understandable how poor women would spend money on these bleaching creams.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if having lighter skin could net them better job opportunities then it's understandable how poor women would spend money on these bleaching creams.

what jobs? certs? this aint america, they aint hiring you because of the color of your skin.

oh lets hire her because she's light skin, GTFOH. this is not america man, this is nigeria. :lolbron: