President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
One of my good friends is Filipino; he's basically expressed support for what the president is doing out there, arguing that we just don't understand the severity of the Phillipine's drug problems. He also brought up how the pres. was a mayor of a dangerous city, and turned it into one of the safest cities in world, or something like that.

I certainly don't agree with what's going on over there, seems like a childish answer to a problem with very real and fatal consequences. I ain't Filipino tho, I ain't about to talk about their country like I know it.:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama is indeed a son of a white whore who has done nothing for black people while putting his job on the line for fukking dykes and fakkits. fukk barack Obama and that phillionio President a real one.
You're trying too hard.

This is disrespect on an unparalleled level.

Obama should have this man dragged through his own streets.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One of my good friends is Filipino; he's basically expressed support for what the president is doing out there, arguing that we just don't understand the severity of the Phillipine's drug problems. He also brought up how the pres. was a mayor of a dangerous city, and turned it into one of the safest cities in world, or something like that.

I certainly don't agree with what's going on over there, seems like a childish response to a problem with real consequences, but I ain't Filipino. I ain't about to talk about their country like I know it.:yeshrug:
I've heard similar things, but you do NOT speak to the POTUS like that. Period.

In the realm of geopolitics, if this is how he wants to handle himself, he'll deal with said consequences. :demonic:

And whats worse, we know these clowns and c00ns wouldn't dare talk to a white man like that. So its paramount that they respect the USA, above everything else.

Duterte gotta pay :stopitslime: one way:smugbiden: another :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard similar things, but you do NOT speak to the POTUS like that. Period.

In the realm of geopolitics, if this is how he wants to handle himself, he'll deal with said consequences. :demonic:

And whats worse, we know these clowns and c00ns wouldn't dare talk to a white man like that. So its paramount that they respect the USA, above everything else.

Duterte gotta pay :stopitslime: one way:smugbiden: another :birdman:

Why would't do that

mutahfukkaz THREW A SHOE AT GEORGE BUSH LMAO

keep thinking people are scared of the US, you living in the past, you can only anger people so much before there's a back draft

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama is indeed a son of a white whore who has done nothing for black people while putting his job on the line for fukking dykes and fakkits. fukk barack Obama and that phillionio President a real one.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Dude is clearly not right in the head. Hopefully the drug dealers decapitate him and show it on television.

He killed about the same number as the police killed here. BUT they were at least commiting crimes. HERE? Not so much. So he is right, Obama can't say shyt