President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
There's always been white chicks trying to be black. If anything we should probably be mad at the NAACP. They been doin' sh*t like this anyways. One of its founders was Jewish. They callin' Bruce Jenner a hero for cutting his d*ck off, wearing a dress and makeup so:yeshrug:
They're calling Bruce Jenner a hero for being open with the BIOLOGICAL condition he's had for his entire life and making the change in the public eye which opens the eyes of bigots like you to the plight of these people and give these PEOPLE who've struggled with their gender identity since childhood inspiration and confidence and letting them know that they don't have to be miserable.
Do you know what it's like to be miserable? Do you want other people to be miserable?

These false equivalencies people are trying to draw with this are dangerous and disgusting.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
@Malta

Forgot to tell you I got into with my girl about the Caitlyn Jenner shyt. She called me archaic and shyt.

So you already know I ran to her with this shyt on my :troll: in real life shyt.

I told her I feel like I was born Chinese. I started texting her in Mandarin.

:manny:

#TeamTransracial
You don't understand what Transgenderism is on a scientific level which is the only reason you spout this bullshyt.
Your girl is smarter than you :manny:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're calling Bruce Jenner a hero for being open with the BIOLOGICAL condition he's had for his entire life and making the change in the public eye which opens the eyes of bigots like you to the plight of these people and give these PEOPLE who've struggled with their gender identity since childhood inspiration and confidence and letting them know that they don't have to be miserable.
Do you know what it's like to be miserable? Do you want other people to be miserable?

These false equivalencies people are trying to draw with this are dangerous and disgusting.
Stfu!! He's got that Kardashian attention whoring bullsh*t in his blood you jackazz! They all have to one up each other. His whole transformation and steez is part of a reality show. Maybe if it was somebody else that did this your comment might hold some weight to it. But miss me with all that bullsh*t you spewin' :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
get out of this convo cac

He couldn't wait to interject with his irrelevant misguided opinions.

ZFtjU90.png

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
@Pifferry still trying to pretend that his black friend who posed for that picture is him. :mjlol:
Why do you have to build a round about story about how I had a friend at my grandmother's house at 10:something PM which it wad tagged as and matched up with our conversation willing to take a picture for me me that would require me to let them in on my internet activity and silly "beefs" just to deny that I'm black :heh:
You're pathetic and a cancer upon humanity who's only apart of the cog that's holding back black Americans and humanity as a whole :trash:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think this situation is a perfect example of "Does the end justify the means"? Does the good that she has done within the black community outweigh the lies she has told in order to get herself in that position? I imagine it's a very complicated question to answer for most people. I'm definitely wanting her to do a full interview to hear her side of her story on why she chose to do this.