President of Burkina Faso🇧🇫 Ibrahim Traore,cuts ministers & politicians salaries by 30%. Increases workers salaries by 50%. Refuses president salary

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Never forget how it was Dr. Naledi Pandor from South Africa that BLOCKED them lsraeli DEVILS from having observer status in the African Union after other cowardly African leaders were bought and granted it to lsrael.

It took a Black queen like
Dr. Naledi Pandor to say
“Over my DEAD BODY, not on MY watch :usure:

because all them others African leaders were cowards thinking in their own best interest, instead of the COLLECTIVE future of Africa.

Dr. Nadeli Pandor is such a strong Black queen :wow:

She not afraid to stand up for Black ppl and check KOONERY :ufdup:
She’s the BIG MOMMA that Africa needs:mjcry::blessed:

:wow:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

You gotta get the money to massacre Muslims from somewhere :troll:

Burkina Faso: Army Massacres 223 Villagers​

Undertake Prompt, Independent Inquiry with AU, UN Assistance

Nairobi) – The Burkina Faso military summarily executed at least 223 civilians, including at least 56 children, in two villages on February 25, 2024, Human Rights Watch said today.

These mass killings, among the worst army abuse in Burkina Faso since 2015, appear to be part of a widespread military campaign against civilians accused of collaborating with Islamist armed groups, and may amount to crimes against humanity. Soldiers killed 44 people, including 20 children, in Nondin village, and 179 people, including 36 children, in the nearby Soro village, of Thiou district in the northern Yatenga province.

Burkinabè authorities should urgently undertake a thorough investigation into the massacres, with support from the African Union and the United Nations to protect its independence and impartiality.

“The massacres in Nondin and Soro villages are just the latest mass killings of civilians by the Burkina Faso military in their counterinsurgency operations,” said Tirana Hassan, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “The repeated failure of the Burkinabè authorities to prevent and investigate such atrocities underlines why international assistance is critical to support a credible investigation into possible crimes against humanity.”

From February 28 to March 31, Human Rights Watch interviewed 23 people by telephone, including 14 witnesses to the killings, 3 local civil society activists, and 3 members of international organizations. Human Rights Watch verified videos and photographs shared by survivors of the aftermath of the killings and injured survivors.

‘They Shot at Us All’: Burkina Faso Accused of Massacring Civilians​

Witnesses and human rights groups claim the West African country’s military killed more than 220 people, including women and children, in February. It was neither a mistake nor a one-off, they say.

Tbf maybe they were all Jihadists :manny:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Every African nation needs a person under 45 leading the helm

They won't be old men mired in their corruption
🙏🏿
bassirou-diomaye-faye.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
TLR is pissed that such,a thing exist.

I'm glad that leaders like him still exist.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
After bushing the French vampire, Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger have a very bright future ahead of them.

Fastest-Growing-Economies_Oct-20.jpg
I mean.....to be fair most the African countries on this list INCLUDING the 3 sahel states, still use the euro franc....
I mean...let's be honest, it's the most stable currency on the continent along with the shilling.

But I see these Francophone countries have been growing for almost a decade now, despite civil unrest in a lot of them. I wouldn't oppose to them getting their own currency by say 2030 if they keep going on like this

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Playbook will be 5yrs of military rule, then will stand for election as President with opposition eliminated or sent into exile...rinse and repeat :hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
im reasonably well read but i didn't know much about burkina faso. glad i read this thread, i learned a lot today :salute:

i see how the BBC biased af on this issue. seems like the people had enough of corruption. i really hope it works out for them, but you know how certain countries have to butt in. i just hope the people of BF get what they want.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
We know how this ends…but hope he inspires others across the continent

ReasonableMatic

Daps

EpyRNF4XcAA25TS

E7HAIxkX0AEzqrG

Thomas Sankara was a GOAT.

May the Ancestors keep Ibrahim Traore’s heart clean and protect him from the West and any African traitor to the mission as he walks in the footsteps of Thomas Sankara.

5 Mic quotables that still apply to Africa,
The Caribbean and Latin-America to learn from.
Thomas Sankara,
what could have been
full