President of Burkina Faso🇧🇫 Ibrahim Traore,cuts ministers & politicians salaries by 30%. Increases workers salaries by 50%. Refuses president salary

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wow. That's impressive. These are the type of leaders many of these African Countries need.
Soon as he try to unite africa as one with a gold standard currency, they will gadafi him
Never forget how it was Dr. Naledi Pandor from South Africa that BLOCKED them lsraeli DEVILS from having observer status in the African Union after other cowardly African leaders were bought and granted it to lsrael.

It took a Black queen like
Dr. Naledi Pandor to say
“Over my DEAD BODY, not on MY watch :usure: ”

because all them others African leaders were cowards thinking in their own best interest, instead of the COLLECTIVE future of Africa.

Dr. Nadeli Pandor is such a strong Black queen :wow:

She not afraid to stand up for Black ppl and check KOONERY :ufdup:
She’s the BIG MOMMA that Africa needs:mjcry::blessed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I read about this. Like I've written before here.
(This comment was about the previous leader of Niger, but applies to old style corrupt leaders of developing countries)

The thing is, the leaders of these countries aren't blocked from Western powers from developing their countries. They can make incremental changes and improvements. They just choose not to. Even if you are a thief in office, it makes practical sense to develop the country and economic infrastructure. For selfish reasons. Give people enough that they can function, and see progress being made, and that gives you a layer of protection/insulation from rivals and coup d'etat attempts. Hoarding resources and breaking the back of the people drives them to the point where they will support any kind of change.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Shoot and lock up the monsters that terrorizing your citizens making their lives unbearable and answer to white liberals later. Fukk em.

Yeah, I'm not close enough to any Salvadoran Americans to get personal insight into their situation. But from what I see from the outside, he had to take those measures to stop the violence and murders.
He doesn't need permission or approval from American think tanks and professors to do what he had to do.
The national homicide rate along the countries in the drug trafficking corridor were higher than the worst city rates for the hotspots during the Crack era.
People can't imagine that level of violence here. So, he did what he had to do.
Did startle me to read members here parrot the US thinktank criticisms
Dudes are really detached from reality. Like he was supposed to use conventional crime fighting measures while his country was under siege from narco gangs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wish Ibrahim Traore’s and Nayib Bukele’s for all of Africa,
The Caribbean and Latin America.

Stand up to the West, decolonize and get rid of the Western puppets and thieves in government.

Shoot and lock up the monsters that terrorize your citizens making their lives unbearable and answer to white liberals later. Fukk em.

I’m happy Burkina Faso is secular too, it’s a protection of religious KOONERY.

Burkina Faso and Salvador are fantastic examples of secular countries working towards a decolonized future for their people the RIGHT way.

speaking at CPAc lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's leadership.

You're a fukking fraud if you're living like a literal king with millions of dollars while corporations rape your land and refuse to compensate your people fairly.

Cac leaders hate to see shyt like this.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Following in the footsteps of GOATkara the best leader modern Africa ever saw :wow:

Protect this Burkinabreh at all costs. :wow:

EpyRNF4XcAA25TS

E7HAIxkX0AEzqrG

Thomas Sankara was a GOAT.

May the Ancestors keep Ibrahim Traore’s heart clean and protect him from the West and any African traitor to the mission as he walks in the footsteps of Thomas Sankara.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Every African nation needs a person under 45 leading the helm

They won't be old men mired in their corruption