Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I feel like an idiot. I thought that the votes were counted electronically in this day and age :snoop:. Co-worker told me "nope, all by people". I got my ballot in the mail, did my selections, and I'm thinking they just feed them joints in a computer ballot scanning device, like a cash counter, it reads the marked boxes and updates the voting info. Now I see why its taking so long, SMH.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden’s performance in PA is impressive. Not only outperforming Hillary in the suburbs, but reducing Trumps margins in the red neck areas of the state. It speaks to the fact he had an organized ground game and local Democratic Party there.

Very underrated, but when you don’t have an organized local party - things like Florida’s results this year are the outcome.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Black people is places like Detroit, Atlanta, Philly might win it for Biden. He better keep that in mind if he wins. If he fumbles the next 4 years, the Democrats will not recover in 2024.
They better throw the Cuban demographic in the trash, its crystal clear they don't fukk with you Biden, don't give they ass shyt

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Santorum out here dancing hard as fukk for the GOP.

I don't like 'em but them muthafukking republicans loyal as fukk. Probably more to white supremacy and maintaining status quo than to the party but it's hard for these fools to flip to the other side.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
all yall saying this is taking forever clearly don't remember the 2000 election lol
I was a sophmore in high school when that happened...omg that was madness with the hanging chads and everything.

I still think Gore won that election. And if we would of had 8 years of Gore, followed by 8 years of Obama, America would be in much better shape right now.