Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
He's a fiscal conservative that Trump is better for our economy and his pockets, and that Biden is gonna tank our economy and not happy with the raise in taxes :snoop:

He's also a born again Christian that believes God is using Trump to carry out his plan. Loves that Trump administration is pushing hard against pro choice and LGBT :snoop: And he's not the only cousin of mine that thanks that :snoop:

I already completely cut off the rest of my family that caped for Trump :camby:

I hear u.

I have a completely weirdo cousin that voted Trump. At least your cousin is using money and religion as an excuse. I think mine just hates women (cuz he scares them off) and anything he believes is feminist.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
all those c00ns that went hard for trump these past 4 years gotta be on the edge of their seat wondering where their next meal gonna come from if trump loses and republicans drop them. :lupe:

giphy.gif

fukk that, ole Herman lost his life to attend a rally for a one term president :sadcam:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Tucker Carlson looks like he hasn't slept and making wild ass accusations :mjlol: these muthafukkers like to present themselves as these hardened alpha males but the bytch in them is out and proud tonight.

Just flipped to them and his guest is saying shyt like we don't even know how many bad voters and dead voters there are in these mail in ballots :mjlol: