Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I could see this dude being like fukk all y’all and walking off the job before January

He’s been publicly challenged in ways he’s never let himself be in a position to be challenged in and is looking like he’s being publicly rejected in a way he can’t just walk away from and re-invent like he did his businesses
He will quit and Pence will pardon him.

Biden will be the 47th president of the U.S.A instead.

Daps
Angela Stanton King got washed too

:huhldup:

source.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I could see this dude being like fukk all y’all and walking off the job before January

He’s been publicly challenged in ways he’s never let himself be in a position to be challenged in and is looking like he’s being publicly rejected in a way he can’t just walk away from and re-invent like he did his businesses
He won't because of the possible New York indictment. Unless he cuts a deal prior to vacating

He won't because of the possible New York indictment. Unless he cuts a deal prior to vacating
He will quit and Pence will pardon him.

Biden will be the 47th president of the U.S.A instead.
Interesting take