Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I swear these people who do that are all conservative Trump plants and they all follow right-wing Twitter accounts because that's the only way you could find that stuff is if your following all right wing Twitter accounts.

Fake as all hell.

:mjpls:

There is no conservative garbage like that on my Twitter timeline at all.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
TLRepublican fakkits in this thread have more smoke than black women on social media than the Trump supporters actively storming polling places. :hhh:

:stopitslime:
See how this CAC faggit is trying to exploit the divide? Peep game people. You should be worried about why your cave beast mom and cousins are voting for Trump. Keep your pasty moist bussy out of our business you low t-cell having orangutang.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Nevada

tenor.png

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
On some “You wanna be president so bad Joe? It’s all yours.” Then launches a missile at China type shyt.

I’m thinking on some hail mary play to garner support among his cult, he may go after a high profile person whether it be a terrorist,military, or government leader in a foreign country without thinking of any actual ramifications from it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just say you wanted to fukk up the mood and go. Posting bs in a thread where we're all happy about what WE did as a collective is pointless.
Have more smoke for me than the general narrative that’s on social media brehettes.

Let’s just bury our heads in the sand,

Daps
But you posted it in the thread. We're in here on the verge of celebrating what WE DID as a whole :mjtf:

These fools hate women. Even now in the middle of a political upset to getting a white supremacist out the white house, they find a way to turn it back to their hatred of women.

Most of them are virgins so don't pay them any mind.