Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
My, how the tables have turned from this post :smugbiden:

Trump to Biden right now :francis:

XCONcx.gif

Finish him off Joe-han:smugbiden:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Senate Republicans quietly are rooting for Joe to win, they hate Trump also:mjlol:
If Joe keeps this lead, look for the Republicans to be quiet while Trump tantrums to no end
They already got everything they can out of Trump

that's the shyt that kills me.

we watched the 2016 elections and primaries. They HATED this mufukka. But too chickenshyt to say anything after he got elected to keep their damn seats. shyt is disgusting.

And fukk Fox news on everything I love. They started a whole lot of this bullshyt over the last couple of decades dividing this country with their dogwhistling and blatant cism at times. Their fukkery is single handedly responsible for so much shyt.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this needs its own thread. black folk continually having to pull this piece of shyt country out of the fire

All we did was give them a style to run with...

And gave them the morals they used to bamboozle the world during the Cold War. Freedom is on the march And American moral superiority (lmao) would have never been a thing if we didn’t invent modern civil rights for the entire planet.

from basic human decency to entertainment to sports to using fire and washing your hands we be been there the whole way leading.