Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
My Atl, Philly, Detroit, and Milwaukee brehs. :salute:

giphy.gif

Fam i legit saw nikkas I didnt expect to see voting from 7st and 5st in South Philly voting with their parents. Volunteers were handing out snacks and juices. shyt was cool.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Biden got the most votes of any presidential candidate in history...

what if Biden mess around and be the most successful president this country has ever had? :ohhh:

He legit might turn around and be a better president than even Obama, not because he's better than Obama, but because he won't have any of the racial issues that Obama faced from being black. :ohhh:

I don't know, y'all... He made a believer out of me... :wow:
Nah it’s just that people tired of racism and how that idiot handle Covid

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
John james is super c00n

Anybody in Michigan has seen his ads

Once i saw him with his pawg I knew what time it was :russ:

I can’t stand Biden but I had to get out there to make sure that nikka John James NEVER makes it to D.C.

He owe me a fair one and I never met the nikka

Daps
:mjtf:

Unless Trump steals the election, Biden is winning those states. Look at the math, which shows predominantly democratic votes - enough to overtake Trump - awaiting their count. Stop fretting over bullshyt. Trump can only win if the courts disqualify those ballots. If that happens, this country will go up in flames that make this summer’s protests look like a 4th grade field trip. It’s over. Trump didn’t make that speech because he was confident in winning. It was the exact opposite.

:francis:

Told y’all. fukk Trump and his cult. If they want smoke, we got plenty.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Senate Republicans quietly are rooting for Joe to win, they hate Trump also:mjlol:
If Joe keeps this lead, look for the Republicans to be quiet while Trump tantrums to no end
They already got everything they can out of Trump
Exactly , they got thier judges installed all over the country , got the Supreme Court so going forward conservative law will be the law of the land. They honestly don't care about much else at this point.