Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One day someone will have to explain to me how some of these states still counting, counted 70-90% in the few hours they had last night and its taken 12 hours to count the other 10% i guess

i dont like this, how do you count 90% in 2 hours but take 12 hours to count 10%

Are they stalling on purpose?

if they are “counting slow to make sure its accurate” then was the first 90% counted so fast it could be inaccurate?

cant use “mail in ballots” as an excuse because Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia started counting those days ago. Only PA and MI could use this excuse.

Just giving conspiracy theorist ammo :snoop:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yup, I remember my high school statistics teacher a real no nonsense dude from Philly. Talked about how a woman actually ran for president nomination I think in the 80s or 90s. She was incredibly well qualified like exponentially more qualified than her competition. Inspired him to write his stats thesis on how women candidates have lost because of other women.

Was a great speaker and everything, people thought the had it in the bag. She lost horribly, across the board women did not vote for her. Die hard Democrats voted for Republican just because she was a woman. When asked why they gave the same responses.

This country is fukked. Ain’t happening in my lifetime imo

This is why I look at New Zealand in awe.

Like the complete opposite of the USA.

They crushed the nationalist party in their votes because the female PM and other leadership was able to get the country COVID free.

The native people hold office like it's no big deal.

It's not like the shyt is impossible but this country will never do any of this.

Last edited:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how hard it is being a black male from Florida in some people's eyes. Don't even like Biden or Harris but I had to vote to get this guy outta office. My city is blue also they need to direct their blame to the opps

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maricopa County...They are more likely to vote Republicans, so Trump can still win that state.

Nah, bruh. We're leaning blue out here in Maricopa county these days. All those transplants from California you keep hearing about? They're here. And a solid portion of the midwestern folks like myself that moved over here are usually left leaning. shyt could easily tip the balance.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is why I look at New Zealand in awe.

Like the complete opposite of the USA.

They crushed the nationalist party in their votes because the female PM and other leadership was able to get the county COVID free.

The native people hold office like it's no big deal.

It's not like the shyt is impossible but this country will never do any of this.
It’s not as progressive as you think. Most of the “native” people who hold office are mixed, most are white.

Native Maori New Zelanders are still very poor as a majority, have the highest crime, make up most of the prisons, and have the worst opportunities. It’s not all peaches and cream.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One day someone will have to explain to me how some of these states still counting, counted 70-90% in the few hours they had last night and its taken 12 hours to count the other 10% i guess

i dont like this, how do you count 90% in 2 hours but take 12 hours to count 10%

Are they stalling on purpose?

if they are “counting slow to make sure its accurate” then was the first 90% counted so fast it could be inaccurate?

Just giving conspiracy theorist ammo :snoop:
The mail-ins take longer to count than the electronic votes