My vote was a error cocksucka
but enjoy your day.
UKVu0t8.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It ain't the worst thing in the world. There was a time when you could have respected black Republicans.

Colin Powell is still a legend and Republican and probably could have won the presidency had he run back in the old days.

The Republican party didn't go full on absolute racist till the Obama years
Yea, I don't even think Bush was a awful president or a super anti equality type of person.

The Rock seems to be a good hearted person naturally and he understands numerous walks of life being from Miami, in the NFL, WWE, Hollywood, ect.

Low key also, dude will be the first physically/mentally intimidating president in the office. Putin couldn't bully dawg at all.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yea, I don't even think Bush was a awful president or a super anti equality type of person.

The Rock seems to be a good hearted person naturally and he understands numerous walks of life being from Miami, in the NFL, WWE, Hollywood, ect.

Low key also, dude will be the first physically/mentally intimidating president in the office. Putin couldn't bully dawg at all.
Bro no one in their right mind is voting for The Rock :mjlol: :laff:

And yes Bush was a horrible president who royally fukked up the United States. fukked the economy up, had us fighting unnecessary wars. He’s the reason why Trump has so much power.

Bush should not be a free man, he should be in prison for his war and constitutional crimes.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Who is looking for a hug? That sweater is an insult and corporations acting like they don't know what the issue is, is pathetic.
You. Talking about "if they stop being racist and start loving us everything will be better" :mjcry:

Man please. :camby: