Nope but we want him to win it
giphy.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2022 will be the next chance to flip the Senate. Repub Senators won't be getting the influx of Trump supporters in that election. But Dems will need to do some attacking of the Republican Senate every time they block something. Dems need to be more aggressive against the Repubs in general, I hope they learned that lesson.
Yup , we are going to have to adopt a bunch of trump strategies informally campaigning by holding weekly or daily updates with the country . Maybe also visit urban and rural areas to get to know them etc fukk it go on Fox News ( the morning show and George Wallace type shows ) etc While also speaking directly to the dem base ( black people and black men definitely letting them know what you are doing for them , latinos , young voters etc .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Michelle Obama has it all. She's barack with a vagina. Her mouthpiece gm on point. She can legit inspire.
She can definitely inspire, but winning is a whole nother beast.

What if the Republicans get some charismatic young CAC that appeals to most women voters? That’s all it would take really, I don’t have much faith in this country when it comes to women candidates.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Looking like it's gonna be 270 268 Biden
It's like game 7 in the NBA finals.

But with states being so close there will be recounts

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yup , we are going to have to adopt a bunch of trump strategies informally campaigning by holding weekly or daily updates with the country . Maybe also visit urban and rural areas to get to know them etc fukk it go on Fox News ( the morning show and George Wallace type shows ) etc While also speaking directly to the dem base ( black people and black men definitely letting them know what you are doing for them , latinos , young voters etc .
I’m all for this 10000% what needs to happen. There needs to be sanctions put on alt-right media and Fox News.