Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Trump: Do not vote by mail, Vote at the polls!

Biden getting +100k off mail in votes

Trump supporters:

qsutbgg.jpg

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
but Green Bay which is 80% white came back for Biden and they silence

It's there fault for letting Trump bash mail in voters and discouraging their own voters from using that method. Now all Trump can do is sit back and watch how they come back 80% 90% Democrat even in red areas.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per CNN there's 240K votes left to be counted in Georgia and most of it is coming from areas Biden is winning big and there all mail in.

Biden is down 103k right now so he would need a 73% margin of victory to squeak out a win in Georgia.

:lupe: Georgia is gonna be a nail bitter.
I don’t think he needs Georgia.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely not over, but you can tell there is a shook mood at my building right now. A lot of people are starting to come to that realization.

I love it :mjgrin:
Exactly how I felt 4 very long years ago....

It’s not over though, Trumps end game is to contest at every turn because he’s looking at a long bid - tax evasion, money laundering, bribery...

93 til

Superstar
Daps
but Green Bay which is 80% white came back for Biden and they silence

They actually sent that bytch ass Will Cain to some diner out there to interview some people after WI turned blue.

Cac lady: Idk people hate Trump. The economy was doing just fine before the virus

Cac dude #1: I crumbled up my mail-in ballot and I went down there to vote but I don't think it counted

Cac dude #2: Ink ran out in the city

These people are something else. Mind you nobody had on a mask and nobody was even eating :deadmanny:

These folks are desperate :bryan:

They still not getting the blame like Detroit and Philly