Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What an odd night. It looks like Biden will take Michigan but the incumbent Dem Senator is losing to John James.

Identity politics. I'm on the ground here in MI and Peters did a TERRIBLE job campaigning. Meanwhile, James had billboards on every major interstate and road coming in and out of the city from the burbs. The electorate in Metro Detroit isn't that educated to be fair, and seeing a black man running for senate steals some black votes from Peters and comforts some suburban white voters in voting for a Republican, but not for Trump.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trump strategy in my state (Michigan) imo may have cost him this election. Too many blatant lies about the governor not opening school (I'm in a school typing this) or the state government (she had opened everything up when her power away but he kept lying).

when his inbred goon cacs tried to kidnap Big Gretch, it was a wrap then :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh I’ll never forget how nervous you were during Obama’s first run. nikka was stressin ME out with all the worrying. :dead:
I thought c@cs would give him California. That they would never give us the joy of that beautiful moment.

I told HL those polls was bs, they was talkin about winning texas and shyt. I was still right this time. It aint ova.