Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
from there:

MI lead to Biden just increased from 9k votes to 16k votes, with 95% reporting.

Neveda is our only hope now! We're only 8k down, and Clark county has already reported higher than the state average (72% county vs 67% state).

Maybe, just maybe, we can turn it around!

:russ:
I JUST read that lmaoooo

We need to snuff the hope out NOW

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
america honestly should have the conversation of splitting into 2 countries brought up (not saying it would ever happen),

but these election results After everything that has occured in 2020 alone really prove that we are 2 DEEPLY different nations under the false masquerade of “the united states”.

a DEEPLY racist one and a moderate one. There will never be peace, this land is cursed. The world would 100% be more peaceful if they ever could figure out a way to split, and all those ppl could go live amongst themselves in Kentucky, Idaho, Arkansas etc :scust::scust:

wouldn't happen because those red states need the money from the blue ones.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
CALIFORNIA

CALIFORNIA

CALIFORNIA

:beli:

Voted yes on Prop 22.

California has rejected a major gig economy reform, leaving workers without employee protections
In a victory for companies like Uber and Lyft, California will classify ride-hailing drivers as independent contractors.

Proposition 22, created to decide the future of the California gig economy, has passed.

The proposition concerned whether app-based drivers for companies like Uber and Lyft are employees or independent contractors. And its success, which the Associated Press called before midnight Wednesday PT, means those companies will effectively be exempted from a California law that would have pushed such drivers to be classified as employees.

The decision is a major win for gig companies that cements their influence over state policy. And it is a serious loss for gig workers hoping for stronger workplace protections as well as labor advocates in other states hoping California could become a model for gig economy reforms. While this proposal concerned California, the question is one of national importance as it could hint at how other cities and states might handle this same issue in the future.

continued.....

California has rejected a major gig economy reform, leaving workers without employee protections

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If atlanta comes through I'm getting a braves cap

full

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly are about to push Biden to 270. So what this means is basically- Black people are proving to be the most valuable, again, as always.

When Biden wins, I don't wanna hear shyt about illegal immigration, kids in cages, etc. I need a clear Black agenda at this point. And there needs to be Black people in high positions all throughout that fukkin cabinet.

FACTS

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You sound like a white person, google is your friend. Use it.

The list of answers to your question is extensive.
I will help you google "black voter suppression".

Answer the question or shut the fukk up :pachaha:

they condense them into one or two loctions with as few voting booths as possible

Thank you. Figured it was something like that.