Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
If Biden wins, do you brehs think the republicans will Play hardball on another stimulus out of spite? :lupe:

They gridlocked under Obama because he was black. Whether or not they will do that under Biden remains to be seen.

Thing is... Biden is said to know all them boys since he served with them for decades. They're all supposed to be friends so I hope thats right and bring some sanity and reason back to them fools

Plus he aint black so they have no reason to want to make him "a one term president"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Miami Latinos vs. Northeast Latinos vs. Western Latinos

Very different and they shouldn’t be characterized as the same people
Then it behovees them to seperate themselves. Every Black and Brown hispanic who voted blue needs to take them to task. This is an in house problem, just like all black folk take all other black folk to task (ADOS, Black men ect.) They need to fix it in house.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
It's looking like there is a good chance that Biden pulls this out if these numbers hold up.

Going back to what I said last night, the Dems are going to have to change up their ground game regardless.

A lot of those Latinos; especially, South Florida Cubans that they thought they would have in the bag are voting and leaning Republican.

As the demographics of the country continue to change Dems are going to have to find a way to get some in roads to those votes and figure out a way to make in roads with some of these uneducated redneck cacs that live in rural areas. Dems need to figure out a way to pluck 10-15 percent of them that is the difference in winning states and areas like Texas, North Carolina, and probably Northern Florida.

As much as a lot of y'all don't won't to hear it Black folks are a reliable voting block, it's those those Canelo Alverez looking White Latinos and rural rednecks that make these elections tight. They always vote for their guy no matter what in many cases to the detriment of their own interests.

To me the worst sign for future races for Dems is Ohio. I know no one really expected Biden to win there, but alot of the counties Obama won in 2008 and 2012, actually went to trump this year at a higher clip than they did in 2016 (which was already surprisingly high)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Post screens.

It's the memes for me

1604500890675.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
fukk it , why not run Dwyane Johnson?
I actually think he would be a very good choice as far as entertainer picks that could be successful. Bro is smart, has swagger, can definitely be an imposing personality in trade agreements and shyt like that. I like the idea

Crude

Superstar
Daps
To me the worst sign for future races for Dems is Ohio. I know no one really expected Biden to win there, but alot of the counties Obama won in 2008 and 2012, actually went to trump this year at a higher clip than they did in 2016 (which was already surprisingly high)
This I would be worried about if I was one of those campaign managers.

Moving forward they have got to figure out a way to appeal to some of those people no matter how ignorant they are, they still vote in massive numbers