• Total voters

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:russ:
I wasnt coming from a place of saltiness, was asking necessary questions. I'm over here laughing about this to wifey right now.

I'm honestly curious how both sides brehs think. :yeshrug:

I do wonder how the dems will be able to offer anything if they're not in power tho:ehh::patrice:

If they want our support en masse, the Dems better figure it out. I would happily vote for them if they even PROPOSED a Black American agenda and/or significant tangibles. If they legit said "We're going to try our hardest to do X, Y, and Z specifically for you Descendants of Slaves" I'd be the first in line. I'd be a die hard supporter if they genuinely attempted to accomplish those proposals for us, even if they failed.

But nah...You ask Kamala if she will do anything specifically for Black People and she says "You think that I'm going to do things that will benefit just Black People? NOOOOOO!!!!" She straight up said that after we've loyally and fiercely supported them for five decades.
:mjpls:

Proof/evidence in the 2 minute video below.
:sas1:

They need to stop attempting to shame us into supporting them and blaming Black Men for their faults too. That's also important.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Even when California and Washington comes through these swing states add up too much. Biden needs them.

Its too early to count a thing though:francis:. Then again I'm more worried about the senate and the house over these old b*stards because they have the last say. Overall, we are going to be alright.

Right now, this is just a slow burn and folks trying to burn the fukking kitchen.

Chill brehs :smugbiden: