Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
I really did not expect Trump to do this well after corona, not even about your beliefs, just caring about human lives and how he didn't do shyt about the virus. Maybe this is what the country is now

The mods have somewhat let TLR become an echo chamber so a lot posters think it’s one way and the only way. Despite how bad and horrible covid has been his base thinks it’s not that big of a deal and not trumps fault. shyt half of America was begging for everything to open up during the height of the crisis.

Instead of getting mad and offended when someone post an article or tweet from right wing source you guys should start reading the comments under them. You’d swear Pelosi was the sole reason for us not getting a 2nd stimulus. As wrong and dumb as that crowd might be that’s how a lot of them think.

I don’t think Biden can lose this however I wouldn’t be shocked like most people would if he did.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:russ:
I wasnt coming from a place of saltiness, was asking necessary questions. I'm over here laughing about this to wifey right now.

I'm honestly curious how both sides brehs think. :yeshrug:

I do wonder how the dems will be able to offer anything if they're not in power tho:ehh::patrice:

They and theirs should be 6 feet deep, fukk those wannabe cacs