Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I 100% guarantee you that Biden will win, it won't be a blowout but he will win it by the thinnest of margins. Enough people want Trump gone so that's working against him, but I do think that the Biden/Harris administration is a 1 term deal.
Obviously

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Ima be pissed at this board and social media if Trump win.

Every fukking time yall ring the bell how this election will be a blowout and Trump has no chance and every election night this nikka Trump is right in the hunt. Like MF'ers didn't learn shyt from 2016.

Daps
You're salty, and the clown hasn't even won yet.
:mjlol:

If he manages to win, the Dems should really reconsider the constant blame and vitriol that they sling at us Black Men. Then they can start offering significant tangibles specifically for Black People like they do every other demographic. Also, they can select better candidates that EVERYONE would be more excited and willing to vote for. I probably would've supported the ticket if it was Liz Warren as opposed to Kamala. Kamala was the nail in the coffin for A LOT of people that I know.
:yeshrug:

Even if Biden wins, it isn't the "landslide" that many people expected/claimed. Because of that, they should still consider the things that I mentioned.

:russ:
I wasnt coming from a place of saltiness, was asking necessary questions. I'm over here laughing about this to wifey right now.

I'm honestly curious how both sides brehs think. :yeshrug:

I do wonder how the dems will be able to offer anything if they're not in power tho:ehh::patrice:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I really did not expect Trump to do this well after corona, not even about your beliefs, just caring about human lives and how he didn't do shyt about the virus. Maybe this is what the country is now
It seems like most ppl like Trump's corona policies. No masks, no lockdowns...."if he dies he dies"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
this real? She not blaming black men? :ohhh:

tenor.gif

The night still young breh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lol i gotta start blockin nikkas just want to be able to quote themselves tonight to be right