Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This is the issue with democrats, instead of focusing on policies they go to blame. Hopefully Biden wins but if he loses, they will go blame everyone rather than themselves for not doing a good enough job.
Everyone? You mean black men particularly young ones. They already started pushing the narrative on ABC news for one. :dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm not a gambler, is that good for Biden or nah?
It's horrible for Biden. if it's a - in front that means they are the favorite. Biden going into today was -190 pretty decent favorite for it to swing from that to him being a +170 underdog that's bad for Biden. With that said he's losing all the states he was supposed to lose. If he takes PA or AZ it will swing things big in his favor

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Welp if Trump wins, I look fwd on you educating me on what our next step will be :russ:

We will keep that racism out in the open that brehs want :blessed:

Good luck on the tangibles thing tho. When Trump gets done, we'll barely have our right to vote let alone get reparations :mjlol:

But who knows? Maybe Ice Cube gonna get the bag for us :mjgrin:

You're salty, and the clown hasn't even won yet.
:mjlol:

If he manages to win, the Dems should really reconsider the constant blame and vitriol that they sling at us Black Men. Then they can start offering significant tangibles specifically for Black People like they do every other demographic. Also, they can select better candidates that EVERYONE would be more excited and willing to vote for. I probably would've supported the ticket if it was Liz Warren as opposed to Kamala. Kamala was the nail in the coffin for A LOT of people that I know.
:yeshrug:

Even if Biden wins, it isn't the "landslide" that many people expected/claimed. Because of that, they should still consider the things that I mentioned.