Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black people already getting blamed
Of course, Even though we literally just saw a week of heavy latino rallies for Trump it always coms back to us. Rest assured, Biden will win simply because all he needs is the votes KKKillary couldn't get and the support of the voters who have flipped on Trump. He already has the votes KKKillary couldn't get so he's already halfway to the finish line.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This all the way. He was the main person I was interested in seeing voted out. He even seemed to take his reelection as a foregone conclusion and didn't seem to be taking his campaign all that seriously. Almost seemed like he knew the result was a guarantee. Hmmmmm
It’s rigged 1000%. I’m sure some cities didn’t even vote. Probably had voting machines set up with names of every citizen for a while.

Who’s gonna investigate them? Themselves?

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Tightening up like crazy worldwide. -145 now. Comes down to penn which was my assumption the whole time. Folks thought these “toss up” states like Florida and Georgia were really in play. Learned fast the pollsters and hacks. Thought Biden wins the key 4 Midwest states, and I think that’s what ends up happening. Michigan, wisky, penn and Minnesota

Yup I saw the same dip from -217 to -145 yet these fukking hacks were predicting a blowout :smh:

fukk a pollster and media cac and their projections

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I wasnt born then...

But I assume most dems were too left during that time and it scared cacs...

A Republican who is considered a moderate will definitely get a liberal Democrat vote...
Nope, Republicans were seen as the "law and order" party since Nixon. (Sound familiar?) That and Reagan lowered the taxes on the wealthy and they were selling dreams to middle and lower class whites. "If you work hard enough, you too will have a seat at the table"