Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tariq too but that fool stays with a hustle. Transitions effortlessly and his followers never question it

:russ:
See, my issue with people is that no one takes the time to get informed. You accuse us of running with CNN while you're running with FOX news.

If you looked into this issue just a little bit, you will know that what you're saying about Nancy Pelosi ain't true. And I have my issues with Democrats. I'm not a Democrat, I'm an independent

Heck, I voted for John McCain in 2008.

But the issues that we are dealing with today can be traced to the Republican party and that fool of a president, Trump.

The Republicans are the ones that are refusing to expand any benefits for the people during this crisis. If anybody is saying "let them eat cake", it's the Republicans.

But you skip past all of that, you skip past the fact that the main reason we're in this current predicament is because these fools refuse to take the virus seriously and are more interested in reopening the economy so they can continue to make money, rather than close it all down and cut the people checks so that we can stay home and get a handle on this virus.

You skipped past all of that to criticize Nancy Pelosi :deadmanny:

TLR literally runs with Fox News talking points. :mjpls:
Again, This you? How could you vote for a man that wouldn't even recognize MLK Day?:what:And that's just one of the many:mjpls:things he did during his career.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
A daiquiri and tequila and a piece of a happy cookie to blunt the news.