Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
No, Cubans back Republican because they think they'll take them back to the Fulgencio Batista days, where rich White Cubans ran the country, and Black Cubans had no rights and we're damn near slaves.

fukk them Gusanos :pacspit:
An evening in the zone on amazon prime. Shows you times haven’t changed and I’m sure this was made in in the 60s or 50s. These Hispanics need to watch this so they can get off their high horse

white people dont fukk with them either.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It is giving me anxiety.

Omg if biden loses both florida and ohio. Bruh, I'm getting so anxious.
Don't stress over things you cannot change or control breh. It's in God's hands now...all we could do was our part by voting and telling others to do so :manny:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What’s good MAB? I literally moved to Fort Belvoire last week and outside base there’s literally been old white dudes waiving Trump flags all day on street corners
Sup Frat. I’m trying to be positive this over here. I’ve driven through some places where there are like a million Trump/Pence signs all along the road. Got me scared to stop and get gas or use the restroom. I just keep pushing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How many election nights have yall nikkas been through? Because y'all are way too damn up and down on slight nudges either way...

:mjlol:Dudes would had heart attacks during the first second of Gore/Bush Jr.

That's why it's always good to wait until 12am and not 7:05pm est:francis: