Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
I was gonna get some snacks but I'm tryna eat better since I been working out lately. :francis:

I did have some leftover ice cream tho. I put some sunflower seeds in it and went to town :banderas:

I'm scared to go buy anything else cause I know ill eat it all tonight watching these election results :snoop::mjlol:

I'm a stress eater smh
:wtf:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bruh don't you have a whole fam over there tho? :gucci:

I do. We're strapped up. Got about a months worth of water and dry goods on deck.
:sas2:

But on the real. This shyt is like the Superbowl to me. It's entertaining and controversial. I'm just having fun.
:pachaha:

I don't want the country to burn or anything like that.
:whoa:

But I am expecting an astronomical amount of fukkery to occur over the next week.
:manny:

Daps
I do. We're strapped up. Got about a months worth of water and dry goods on deck.
:sas2:

But on the real. This shyt is like the Superbowl to me. It's entertaining and controversial. I'm just having fun.
:pachaha:

I don't want the country to burn or anything like that.
:whoa:

But I am expecting an astronomical amount of fukkery to occur over the next week.
:manny:

Calm down with the fukkery talk mane... :whoa:

i expect that from the young bulls that's virgins and aint got families or nothing to live for.

Folks like you and me need this thing to hold together a lil while longer if for no other reason than the folks that we care about :yeshrug: