Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Maybe it’s cuz there’s a million polling sites in nyc..but I went to my site a little earlier...no line, like 2 people there at about 1pm..was hoping to kill like 2 hrs off work for it , but I was out in like 5 minutes :mjlol:

Always weird to see the voting dilemmas other places
You went to the Bronx?

I got this feeling like Trump is gonna win again. I won’t be surprised. At this point, I’m looking forward to 2 things: AOC getting re-elected and having that district piss off America and seeing if the BX can have the biggest landslide of any county in terms of percentage. In 2016 88.5% of us voted for Hillary Clinton and that was a drop from Obama.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You went to the Bronx?

I got this feeling like Trump is gonna win again. I won’t be surprised. At this point, I’m looking forward to 2 things: AOC getting re-elected and having that district piss off America and seeing if the BX can have the biggest landslide of any county in terms of percentage. In 2016 88.5% of us voted for Hillary Clinton and that was a drop from Obama.
Biden is not Hillary Clinton

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama deported more illegal immigrants that Trump has though. He just did it with compassion and focused on deporting people who truly didn't belong here instead of focusing on tearing apart families and putting innocent children in cages.
Exactly. Trump is all sound and fury and stupidity . Obama
And now, a message from your President:troll:

low energy trump
:smugbiden:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Just got out of that long ass line and I saw a good amount of black people. Its good to see so many of us were out around here. Its a lot of trump supporters where I live.

Now I'm bout to smoke and enjoy the rest of my day off before the shyt hits the fan and those results get a nikka stressed out.

Where are you?