Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Lot of Cubans in Miami

cant just blame cubans. A lot of spanish folks in florida on that :mjpls:. Puerto ricans, dominicans and ecuadorians i know in NY got family there thats talkin that trump shyt. Fukked up they step foot in the country then try to shut the door behind them when the rest of they fam trying to get a green card too

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:francis: dem Cubans are heavy in south FL.... Idk about Dade County frfr
From 2010 to 2017, the county’s Cuban-born population climbed nearly 21 percent, or by about 120,000 — a greater numeric increase in Dade than for any other country of origin during the period. Today, the county is home to nearly 700,000 Cuban-born residents. As of 2017, this group comprised 25.7 percent of the county’s total population, compared with 23.5 percent in 2010. Cuban-born residents comprised 48.5 percent of Miami-Dade’s foreign-born population, up from 46 percent in 2010.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
From 2010 to 2017, the county’s Cuban-born population climbed nearly 21 percent, or by about 120,000 — a greater numeric increase in Dade than for any other country of origin during the period. Today, the county is home to nearly 700,000 Cuban-born residents. As of 2017, this group comprised 25.7 percent of the county’s total population, compared with 23.5 percent in 2010. Cuban-born residents comprised 48.5 percent of Miami-Dade’s foreign-born population, up from 46 percent in 2010.

:snoop:, not including the other hispanic races that don't wanna be black

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
People severely underestimate his support. They finally got their modern white supremacy president, and they love him.
Eh, it's more that the turnout in 2016 was lower than usual and this year, we're already at half the votes from the prior election and that's just all from early voting. I know he has tricks up his sleeve and shyt, but even on Twitter he's babbling and just tweeting more incoherently than usual. His own kid was on TV whining like a girl because nobody gives a fukk about their "October Surprise" of the Hunter Biden bullshyt. Like I said, he had an all-star corrupt team last time and most of those guys got bushed by him and even then he still won by 96k~ votes in areas where the margins were slim, sans-wisconsin.

I'm not saying, "Biden is 100%" but, it's far more hopeful this time around just from all the polling/metrics that are currently out. Anytime people come out in mass to vote, Dems usually fair better. This is why those c*nts always work on trying to suppress voting rights. As for Florida, it's leaning Blue this time. Trump has to win it more than Biden does.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I just moved from Florida to Pa.

Florida I fully expect to go Trump. I mean let’s be honest. :manny: Florida is basically Trumpland.

Just got to Pittsburgh on Thursday. The sheer amount of Trump signs had me :picard: It is shocking. I asked my pops about it and he said he notices it also but he really thinks people are turning out way more than in 16 and Trump will not win Pa again:ehh:

I hope so. But to be honest I have seen more Trump signs and MAGA hats in 4 days in Pittsburgh than I have in months in Jacksonville.:mjcry:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why you so worried? None of these stats mean THAT much. Remember how back in 2016 they said it's 85% chance Hillary was going to win? That's why I am not reading these numbers anymore, we don't know how many will show up at voting on the election day considering this covid thing ain't disappeared at all.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I think Biden can win PA. I'm not guaranteeing it, but I feel it's better than 50/50.
Idk about the rest tho :francis:
I'm honestly not too confident Biden will win this
Pa. was Biden's until he started talking about shutting down oil businesses to save earth. Pa. has huuuuuge oil businesses :mjlol: now I have no idea who the fukk wins that state. shyt a fukking north carolina or arizona might be the crucial state who knows... like I said this is a very very unusual year, we don't know how many voters might show up on the election day as the virus hasn't gone away from this country at all.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
My guy. I'm literally an American citizen and served in the military. What in the world is your dumb azz talking about :mjlol:. I'm already interning at a decent company and will most likely get hired by them once I'm done with school. Once again, wtf you talking about bruh:deadrose:

What are your primary issues?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden will win, but some of the stuff I'm seeing is nonsense. Blue Texas? Biden winning over 400 electoral votes? :comeon:

Biden will win somewhere between 270 (obviously) and 290 electoral votes. Even hitting 300 is pushing it.