Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
TLR will have plenty for Joe but nothing for Trump..
and this is my beef. They aren't slick. If Biden was this unbeatable person and wasn't a threat....why run overseas and try to get dirt on him and his son? And it was obviously and blatantly to get a leg up in the election.

Trump Supporters! Keeping that MAGA hat clean to wear around the house?:lolbron:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Make an anti-Trump thread. It won't do numbers. Trump being terrible is old news. A lot of people are unaware of Biden's terrible record.
Nah my man. Nice copout. It won't do numbers because he has a ton of supporters here. It's really not even a secret anymore but will become more and more blatant leading up to the election.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Biden is Trump tier in how he will handle Black People and their issues, shyt will continue to get worse under him.

Tell me how he's supposed to improve the lot of black people?

Bernie or Warren are better choices if black people want to have a future that isn't, 0 wealth, permanent underclass
Tell me more about how we simply have to have white folks to accomplish this? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
and this is my beef. They aren't slick. If Biden was this unbeatable person and wasn't a threat....why run overseas and try to get dirt on him and his son?
Yup, I said this in a another thread a day or two ago how it's obvious Trump fears Biden knowing he's the one who has a legitimate chance to put a halt to his presidency hitting a second term.

Like you said if Biden wasn't a threat Trump would've never did what he did...why try and dig up dirt if you felt the man was a weak candidate who couldn't beat you? Warren, Bernie, or any of the other candidates who dropped out don't/didn't have that "it" factor to truly prevent Trump from winning re-election compared to Biden.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
If you want to create anti-Trump threads, be my guest. Black people aren't voting for him one way or the other. If your whole goal is to get black people to vote lesser of two evils and get off the tangibles movement, then maybe anti Trump threads will help lol.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's already cranking up just like I thought. So how many can we expect next week with more primaries being held?

I wouldn't mind except we never ever see you guys go at Trump about anything. Wonder why? How many threads do you have in the wings, guys?
We already know where Adolf stands, Biden is the one who pretends to care about the black community. Seriously what else needs to be said about Trump? He doesn't care about black people and he damn sure isn't in our community.