Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
YO TRACK YOUR BALLOTS

I knew I fumbled off the rip. I did a drop off ballot at a box and tracked it this morning. I had a signature challenge :francis:

For some dumb reason I thought the signature line was just a print your name line :snoop: my sig is just my first and last but when I print I add my middle initial (I)

Caught it in time, emailed support, and they sent me a challenge form that I could take a PDF pic of and email.

But for real family, fill that out patiently and correctly or it will not count

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I still see Trump winning this...
:francis:
I think the only two states that will flip from 2016 are Wisconsin and Michigan.
I’ll tell you like this. MI usually goes blue. My girlfriend at the time worked in Rochester, rich white folks (where Eminem lives)

She said all year customers at her job was on the anti trump tip. She said Election Day 90% of them had maga hats on.

MI lost by .3% (11,000 votes). For the rest of my life I will never have faith in swing states either way, you never know

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That's straight up treason.
I don't think thats treason. Negligent homicide...:leon:

6 more days brehs, Im nervous

tenor.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Saw this on Reddit. That guy just has a oi cable demeanour.

Unfortunately one of our own came to the Trump rally yesterday, Nigel Farage. Just a c*nt. Total c*nt.

Good luck America, rest of the world is hoping that prick gets fired.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Early voting totals for every state that reports it.
2020 General Election Early Vote Statistics

This one is specifically about the most populated areas of Texas and how they voted in the 2016 and 2018 elections.
Texas early voting tracker: Take a look at turnout in the 2020 election

At this point, we can consider Texas a tossup state. Turnout in blue population centers is massive.
8.56 million people voted in the 2016 election.
8.1 million people have voted so far in 2020, and we are several days away from election day.