giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldnt do it,

If you black and still vote for this dude just leave the country now.

This dude does not like you, your family, your kids, anything you do or anything about you.

Sick of seeing black folk still think they something that they are not

Especially c00ns how could you vote and support him after seeing this debate?:hhh: these c00ns

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they're just throwing around astronomical numbers.
The average American can barely understand the mountain
of difference between a millionaire and a billionaire, talking to them
about trillions is like talking to them about magic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Behind the scenes: During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

• Asked how the briefer reacted, the source recalled he said something to the effect of, "Sir, we'll look into that."
  • Trump replied by asking incredulously how many hurricanes the U.S. could handle and reiterating his suggestion that the government intervene before they make landfall.
  • The briefer "was knocked back on his heels," the source in the room added. "You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting. People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the f---? What do we do with this?'"