Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone would rather read a Facebook meme about what she did 15 years ago instead of the nitty gritty about the laws she has helped pass and where she stands on policy.

She isn't dressed like she is going to the club in the 90s. She is dressed like an everyday woman. Yall weirdos are literally looking for any reason to hate her. It reminds me of people going after Hillary because she had cankles.

At this point, intelligent people already realize what she brings to the table and the lowest common denominator judge her based on what she wears in public :stopitslime:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Pandering? What a joke. So she can't wear chucks or "timbs" for what legitimate reason?

The fake outrage OP displays on the regular basis is WOAT. There is a reason you'll never be a top tier lawyer.
Funny thing is it’s not out of the ordinary for her to wear them lol. She ain’t that old.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
am i tripping or do i see more focus on her than biden?

shes just a fukking VP candidate ........whens the last time someone made a thread for Pence or old Obama Biden. but this broad gets like 20 articles a day just cause its a brown woman. shyt is hilarious. you can see it clear as day

fox even had a segment: Kamala will be president

you know what they were doing. they didnt mention death on biden but the headline smh. folks are wild.
I remember they did the same thing for Sarah Palin. Didn't work but you would swear she was running for president.

I think with Kamala I think theyre using her to keep biden from spilling jelly on his shirt (literally and figuratively).

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
k81N8E.gif
:russ: