Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
This crazy b*stard really telling his base to vote twice:gucci:
Why you shocked? His team knows how stupid his people are. Joe Biden isn’t doing enough. It’s two months before election and I haven’t seen a single ad or something to show he is running. He needs Harris to be out in full force . They have to get some platform going ASAP. He has to get Pelosi to step back. She is a negative right now. Unless she can deliver huge with the next stimulus it’s a wrap .

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Why you shocked? His team knows how stupid his people are. Joe Biden isn’t doing enough. It’s two months before election and I haven’t seen a single ad or something to show he is running. He needs Harris to be out in full force . They have to get some platform going ASAP. He has to get Pelosi to step back. She is a negative right now. Unless she can deliver huge with the next stimulus it’s a wrap .
Could be where you live. I see plenty for both parties

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in NYC, nothing .
Out here in Cali I’m only seen it once. Think they have solid facts and figures that determine where ads are run. If it’s a city that has never voted dem then they won’t spend that much airing there.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another "peace deal" right before the election. This time between Kosovo and Serbia. Trump is spreading world peace. We should all rejoice.