Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they gonna have to steam clean and burn the sheets before biden gets in the white house. :hhh:

trump like the dirty dude leaving bed bugs and mold all over the place before getting evicted :hhh:
ill rebuild everything from scratch...

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
How does Jim Jordan stay in Congress ? Man is a lunatic with male wrestlers Sex abuse scandal . He is completely irrational and manic . If I ever met someone from him district I’d want to smack them

lossless-page1-1200px-Ohio_US_Congressional_District_4_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

His district is gerrymandered to death. They call it "The Duck". Tell me how this makes any sense geographically.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
who agreed to this bullshyt? they should have been swallowed

As the representative of Ohio’s 4th Congressional District, Jordan represents Oberlin, one of Ohio’s most liberal cities and home to Oberlin College. This did not used to be the case: when Jordan was elected, in 2007, the district looked different. It was gerrymandered in 2011, along with the rest of Ohio’s congressional map, morphing into its current duck-like shape. The Ohio 4th is about ninety percent white and 5.5 percent Black. There are fewer than 5.5 percent Black voters in the district, however, because the largest population of Black people in the 4th live in a prison in Grafton, Ohio, and cannot vote.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lossless-page1-1200px-Ohio_US_Congressional_District_4_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

His district is gerrymandered to death. They call it "The Duck". Tell me how this makes any sense geographically.
That man is a piece of shyt . We need to take back these state legislature’s and supreme courts . What rationale person can support a man who foams at the mouth

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That man is a piece of shyt . We need to take back these state legislature’s and supreme courts . What rationale person can support a man who foams at the mouth

One last thing. You ever wonder why they call him "Gym" Jordan?

Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with the Ohio State University's (OSU) wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[71] Ohio State University began an independent investigation in April 2018[72] into allegations of sexual misconduct by former wrestling team physician Richard Strauss; Strauss was the team physician during Jordan's tenure as assistant coach.[73][74] Strauss committed suicide in 2005.[75]

In early June 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[76][77] Jordan's locker was next to Strauss's, and Jordan spent so much time in the locker room that he created and awarded a "King of the Sauna" certificate to the member of the team who spent the most time in the sauna "talking smack".[78]

In July 2018, Jordan's congressional spokesman Ian Fury released a statement in which Ohio State wrestling coach Russ Hellickson reportedly said: "At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers. This is not the kind of man Jim is, and it is not the kind of coach that I was."[79]

Former wrestling team members David Range,[80] Mike DiSabato and Dunyasha Yetts asserted that Jordan knew of Strauss's misconduct. Yetts said "For God's sake, Strauss's locker was right next to Jordan's and Jordan even said he'd kill him if he tried anything with him".[81] No wrestlers have accused Jordan of sexual misconduct; however, Jordan was named as a defendant in a lawsuit against the university by four former wrestlers.[82][83][84] Several former wrestlers, including ex-UFC fighter Mark Coleman, allege that Hellickson contacted two witnesses in an attempt to pressure them to support Jordan the day after they accused the congressman of turning a blind eye to alleged sexual abuse.[85][86]

Jordan has refused to cooperate with investigations into Strauss.[87] Jordan described his accusers as "pawns in a political plot"[88] and stated that he did not even hear any locker room talk about Strauss or sexual abuse at OSU.[89] In response to Jordan's denials, Mike DiSabato said: "I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn't know what was going on."[87][90]

On July 13, 2018, the editorial board of the Cleveland Plain Dealer asserted that "Jim Jordan must acknowledge what he knew".[91]

In May 2019, DiSabato filed a Title IX lawsuit against OSU. In one count of the court papers, DiSabato claimed that a second cousin of Jordan's attempted to "intimidate and retaliate" against DiSabato.[92][93] In 2019, DiSabato shared text messages with NBC News that were corroborated by another former wrestler[94] indicating that Jim Jordan, Russ Hellickson, and high school wrestling coach Jeff Jordan (Jim Jordan's younger brother)[95] conspired to engage in witness tampering and intimidation when they called Coleman and Coleman's parents to pressure Coleman to recant his earlier accusation that Jordan was aware of the abuse.[94]

In November 2019, a retired wrestling referee filed a lawsuit alleging that he had warned Jordan and Hellickson about Strauss' misconduct.[96][97] Jordan promptly dismissed the referee as "another person making a false statement".[98]

In February 2020, Adam DiSabato—the brother of Mike DiSabato—testified before the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee that "Jim Jordan called me crying, crying. Groveling. On the 4th of July, begging me to go against my brother. Begging me. Crying for a half hour. That's the kind of cover-up that's going on there"
.[90][99][100]

Dat white privelige :blessed: