Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That broad is legitimately crazy, figures she has her own radio show. I never knew she existed until one of the Georgia brehs, I think it was @keond or @staticshock , that posted a thread about her getting fired for going at a black anchor on some racist shyt.

Bih whole feed is ridiculous. :francis:

Yea she went at Jovita Moore on some racist shyt, even tho she has black kids and only dates black men :scusthov:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think him and Boyce Watkins are cheering for Trump but like you said, because of Their brand they literally can’t openly support him.

At the beginning of this video listen to how he says “we’re not necessarily supporting trump”

Their hope was that trump would win , they could sight low black voter turnout and claim that as a win for the "new black media" it didn't work that democratic machine ran they ass right over and now its back to the drawing board.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think him and Boyce Watkins are cheering for Trump but like you said, because of Their brand they literally can’t openly support him.

At the beginning of this video listen to how he says “we’re not necessarily supporting trump”

They’re not trump fans. They’re just anti establishment

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yea she went at Jovita Moore on some racist shyt, even tho she has black kids and only dates black men :scusthov:

Yeah, that was it. She got fired ASAP behind that & been openly racist with the shyts ever since on Twitter.

I remember she said her black husband chose her because he wanted a real feminine woman he couldn't find with his own race. :francis:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli brehs and brehettes, when President-Elect Biden starts to speak can y’all let us know in this thread?? I just turned off the tv. They’re repeating the same sh1t on cnn and I’m dizzy.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is just in the way at this point. He needs to just sit down somewhere. If you want to speak on politics at least have a decent understanding of how politics works beforehand smdh

That boy either mentally slow or he just doing this to kick up dust and get retweets.