We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You’re basing this on what grounds?

2 weeks is nothing

Basing it on the sentiment that is the time needed to have it pass through your system. Basing it on the amount of time people are quarantined by state health departments when they test positive.

I had it and was told after ten days I was no longer contagious.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’d be nice but they won’t. She’ll get a pat on the back and a “nice job negro” and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope she finds some way to take advantage of all the hood press she’s getting to somehow flip something for HERSELF rather than relying upon ungrateful Democrats
Man stfu . Let it happen first then talk your shyt . Georgia Gonna be big for the forseeable future and everyone is giving her credit for her work in GA

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
A3-E218-A1-55-CC-43-E2-9-EF3-4-AEE8-DEE22-A2.jpg
Big Turd :scust:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Basing it on the sentiment that is the time needed to have it pass through your system. Basing it on the amount of time people are quarantined by state health departments when they test positive.

I had it and was told after ten days I was no longer contagious.

So everyone will catch it at the same time? That’s absolutely ridiculous. Please refrain from speaking on these matters until you’re better educated on them.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
So everyone will catch it at the same time? That’s absolutely ridiculous. Please refrain from speaking on these matters until you’re better educated on them.

Lol.....no, everyone won't catch it at the same time, but if you are on strict lockdown and can't leave your house you aren't going to catch it and anyone that has it when the lockdown starts will have been through before the lockdown is up. Keep the disrespect for someone else.