President Biden Gives $16B to HBCU’s. A Record for An Administration

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I need someone to explain how the last two presidents have invested so much in HBCUs yet many still have fukked up infrastructure and problems with basic offerings like heat in dorm rooms. Where is the money going?
Lack of oversight. The government throws out money, but doesn’t keep track of where it’s going and what it’s being used for.

You saw the same thing happened with COVID money that states and places were receiving.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need someone to explain how the last two presidents have invested so much in HBCUs yet many still have fukked up infrastructure and problems with basic offerings like heat in dorm rooms. Where is the money going?

This is why I'm like please please please please lets see some upgrades all around from residences, to facilities, to academic programs.

This corrpution mirrors Native American(their chiefs get billions, but the poeple still need drinking water and better housing on those reservations), Latin, and African leadership that gets aid money but you dont see any improvements

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is absolutely clutch and the money should be distributed by the U.S dept of education with oversight…

Now kids going to HBCUs ain’t got to worry about janky ass financial aid lol..

But props :salute:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See
Hold your vote & get results
Is this what you got from this? :mjlol:
I remember all of the meat riding when Trump threw some money at the HBCU's. Keep that same energy :ufdup:
Brehs were turning into kebabs with the way they were on the meat. Some probably still believe in Ice Cube's Platinum Plan :mjlol: