President Biden Gives $16B to HBCU’s. A Record for An Administration

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I need someone to explain how the last two presidents have invested so much in HBCUs yet many still have fukked up infrastructure and problems with basic offerings like heat in dorm rooms. Where is the money going?

Also McKenzie donated a ton of money why is it that Howard they weren’t able to complete their graduation?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Good

This is what we adults call

Liberalism

The Democratic party is associated with the liberal approach to government

The other motherfukcers.. the opps.. the conservatives are against giving money to HBlackCUs.

No matter your personal views, IF YOURE BLACK and not a disinformation bot, the group that supports equality and works towards justice for ALL is the correct group.

Liberals. Democrats. NAACP. ACLU. None of them are perfect. Nothing will ever be perfect.

Go against the other side. The conservatives. The Republicans. Vote against them every time you can and encourage everyone in your cypher to vote.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I need someone to explain how the last two presidents have invested so much in HBCUs yet many still have fukked up infrastructure and problems with basic offerings like heat in dorm rooms. Where is the money going?
More than likely overhead to pay for salaries.

Edit: Deion Sanders mentioned hiring folks to look into this but that argument went nowhere.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Same way billions is donated to Africa and yet only the “leaders” and their ilk live like kings, while everyone else lives in squalor.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Live footage of #BothSides

OZLi.gif