President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
8MbgU1I.jpg
Don't worry about OP. He purposely ignores good news/achievements (most recently the January jobs/unemployment report) to post things, most of which really isn't Biden's fault if you were to analyze further. It's his own thread to shyt post and amuse himself.

I'll definitely be here to bump the thread when Biden beats Trump again in 2024.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Don't worry about OP. He purposely ignores good news/achievements (most recently the January jobs/unemployment report) to post things, most of which really isn't Biden's fault if you were to analyze further. It's his own thread to shyt post and amuse himself.

I'll definitely be here to bump the thread when Biden beats Trump again in 2024.
If both of them are running again in 2024, then we're in trouble and speaks to how ill prepared both parties were at finding suitable candidates. I mean that in the nicest way possible based sorely on their ages.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If both of them are running again in 2024, then we're in trouble and speaks to how ill prepared both parties were at finding suitable candidates. I mean that in the nicest way possible based sorely on their ages.
Trump already announced he's running. Therefore Biden has to run on default. He can't risk Trump possibly returning to the White House when Trump beats someone else.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I really don't see DeSantis or anyone beating Trump. If Trump gets indicted, that will help him in the primary election.

It's a cult of personality.
We already learned once about underestimating folks in 2016 :ufdup:

Wait til DeKlantis shifts in the national campaign mode, he's not even in his final form.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If Trump was going to get indicted, then he would already done so by now. It's not happening.
Its happening they actually fired up the Stormy Daniels investigation again and they had no reason to unless they want to indict. Problem is a lot of prosecutors are afraid to be the first and then lose their case.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

This is a disingenuous headline, but, no govt leader should be immune to criticism. :manny: It's on the administration to communicate better to the public why that specific "request" was turned down, but then again, most folks that would tout that headline aren't looking for real answers, more so "gotchas".